Peach Oolong

Oolong Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

In the famous poem ‘The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock’, T.S. Eliot wrote, ‘do I dare to eat a peach?’ The literary-minded folks at Adagio have taken it upon themselves to provide Mr. Eliot with an answer: no need to eat one. Just steep a cup of our premium Formosa oolong tea flavored with sweet peaches. Please, be a peach. Give this tea a try.

About Adagio Teas View company

This tea is FANTASTIC. Very strong peach flavor even without any sugar added. Naturally sweet. I will definitely be buying more when my sample runs out.

At $5 for 2oz, this is really cheap! But it is cheap for a reason — not that good for my taste. I tried to cold brew it, and it’s a winner! Makes very good iced tea.

Loved it! Had it and then re-steeped!

Mmm, peachy. A hint of peach flavor along with a dash of honey complement the pleasant oolong nicely.

Finished off my sample tin, will probably make it into the cart next time I make an order. I still have ~60 sample tins left though.