Vanilla Oolong

Oolong Tea
Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

According to the International Ice Cream Association, Vanilla is by far the most popular flavor, getting a full 23% of all ice cream consumption. Inspired by this love of vanilla, Adagio has created Vanilla Oolong Tea. Combining the delectable flavor of sweet vanilla beans and fresh Formosa oolong tea from Taiwan, I’ll scream, you’ll scream, we’ll all scream for… Vanilla tea!

About Adagio Teas View company

They should re-name this tea “Wait For It…Vanilla Oolong”. If you concentrate really hard, you can taste a faint trace of vanilla right after the tea hits your lips. It disappears just as quickly. But be patient, because there’s a fairly strong bowl of creamy vanilla ice cream waiting for you in the aftertaste. Not a bad cup of tea, but I expected a much stronger, more uniform vanilla flavor. To those looking for a dessert tea to satisfy a sweet tooth, keep looking.

This is a very comforting warm vanilla tea. I liked it with a touch of cream!

The vanilla was obviously present via smell in the dry leaves. The oolong was just standard and the vanilla flavor was rather fake tasting and finished very chemically.

As the kids say, “‘s a’ight.” Perfectly drinkable, but doesn’t make me jump out of my seat. Vanilla flavor is a little too subtle, in my opinion.

Prepared in Adagio IngenuiTEA teapot.

It was good, but I am not a vanilla fan at all. Probably will not purchase again.

Yuck. I really cant get over the smell. It reminds me of vanilla tobacco…in a bad way. The vanilla really over powers the oolong in my opinion. A definite pass in my book.

I like this tea but I don’t think it’s what I was craving this morning. Still a good cup tho