Berry Blues

Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Caitlyn1701

4 Images

• “Wow. I may have put a bit too much in this time! I used almost 3 tsp for 16 oz and it is super powerful. This tea does not mess around in the flavor department. Like I’ve said, the closest...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 541 tasting notes
  • “The weather is starting to pick up here in the UK and the first promises of sun and hot weather have given me a craving for fruit. No fruit in particular just something sweet and juicy to relax...” Read full tasting note
    KittyLovesTea 1297 tasting notes
  • “I received this as a free sample in my last Adagio order. To be honest, I didn’t think I would like it, but I have to say this was pretty good. It had a fair amount of blueberry flavor even...” Read full tasting note
    Veronica 1049 tasting notes
  • “Killed this tin today, so this will be a fond farewell. Apparently I have quite the sweet-tooth, because I LOVE this tea! It’s mostly sweet with a little sour, and...” Read full tasting note
    coryobrien 104 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

A delicious blend of natural fruits and spices that brews up a mouthwatering cup of herbal tea. Entirely caffeine free, it holds a special appeal for kids and sweet-toothed adults. Yet contains no sugar or other sweeteners. The flavor is all natural, emanating from apple pieces, hibiscus flowers, cranberries and blueberries. Highly addictive; Please proceed with caution!

About Adagio Teas View company

Adagio Teas has become one of the most popular destinations for tea online. Its products are available online at and in many gourmet and health food stores.

Mild flavor, not strong. A bit tart… Not sweet so much as tasting like berries without the sweetness.

It has a long finish. The finish is more blueberry than the sip.

A nice enough tisane for getting in my water total for the day, but if I wasn’t disallowed caffeine and was able to drink regular teas I’d not bother with this.

Boiling 8 min or more

I like blueberries but this one just isn’t packing a blueberry punch… It’s just does not have enough flavour for me.

Tastes like a strong mixed berry blend. I love this tea, and will definitely pick it up often. I’d imagine very good as iced tea as well.

Fantastic, deep color and fruity scent. Perfect nighttime tea – a little sweet with a full, fruity flavor. 1st Steep water:180 degrees, and steeped for just over 8 min.

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more

A delicious berry tea with bold flavor and beautiful color. Even the kids like this one.

Yum. Delicious. Added just a bit of sugar and it really helped balance-out the tartness.

Flavors: Blueberry, Sweet, Tart

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Added 1t of sugar. Very fruity. I wouldn’t say this reminds me of any specific fruit, but I can taste the apple pieces.

Boiling 7 min, 0 sec 3 tsp 32 OZ / 946 ML

The color of this tea is beautiful! It is also very potent. I may have overleafed this a tad but I don’t mind the hibiscus taste. I look forward to trying this one iced!

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 3 tsp

I love the color of hibiscus teas. Such a pretty color.

I agree, purple and associated colors are my favorite.

Tangy, sweet and gorgeous colors! I tried it both with and without added sugar and I have to say that adding just a little bit took the tangy bit away for me which was bit overbearing to begin with. Overall, delicious! Read the full review here:

Flavors: Apple, Fruity, Sweet

Boiling 5 min, 45 sec 2 tsp 14 OZ / 414 ML

A decent blueberry based herbal, but not as delicious as Tea Forte’s Blueberry Merlot. Not a disappointment, but not the same as the Merlot.