Blood Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blood orange, Hibiscus, Fruity, Orange, Sour, Citrus, Tart, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

A delicious blend of natural fruits and spices that brews up a mouthwatering cup of herbal tea. Entirely caffeine free, it holds a special appeal for kids and sweet-toothed adults. Yet contains no sugar or other sweeteners. The flavor is all natural, emanating from orange peels, hibiscus flowers, apple pieces, rose hip and safflower. Highly addictive; Please proceed with caution!

About Adagio Teas View company

I received a sample of this from Beorhthraefn. Thank you!

I don’t mind hibiscus, but only in small doses. This tea unfortunately was loaded with it and was very very tart. This one was just not for me.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

It’s safe to safe that I am probably not a fruity tea drinker. I didn’t think I would be and after trying this it was confirmed. Like it’s namesake it had a very orangey smell as well as taste. It was far too sweet. About the only thing I did like was the color it gave off.

It is super tangy, but I love that about it! Does well as iced tea with a bit of sweetener.

This is good hot, But I like it better iced. It’s a little strong and tangy and so melted ice dilutes it quite nicely.

This tea is a citrus sensation. It tastes like a a light, white tea with a huge amount of lemon. The verdict is still out, I’ll have to give it another try.

I actually thought this was pretty decent. It has a nice orange flavor. It may be a little tart, but I could see it being really good cold with a little sugar. I’d buy it again if I got a good deal on it.

Fruit Sangrea was my favorite herbal that I had bought fron Adagio before, but I grabbed a sample of Blood Orange with an order of pumpkin spice and I was really impressed by it. It’s got a very nice tang that finishes off with a bit of sweetness. It smells wonderful, too! I only steeped it for five minutes, at first, but 7+ is best, I think. I’m not sure what temperature would be best- I’ve only use boiling water with it so far, but it’s turned out just fine. Overall I really like it.

I got it as a sample when I ordered another set of tea from Adagio. Mostly because I love blood oranges. It smells utterly delicious and I was really excited to try it. It says steep anywhere between 5-10 minutes, so I let it have its way as I cleaned a bit.

It’s a bit too sour for my tastes (that rose hip is super strong), but I just had it straight up and put in a lot of tea for one cup. Might be adding some of my raw sugar to it on a second go-around, and will try it iced another time.

The hibiscus note is very overwhelming, it’s about the only thing that I can truly taste. Its very much on the herbal side, the orange comes in at the end, just very faintly.

Its a bit on the tart side, so I very lightly sweeten the tea further.

Pleasant, but a bit mild in flavor. Next time I’ll try using a bit more and/or a longer steep to see if i can get a stronger tasting drink.

Boiling 8 min or more