Blood Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blood orange, Hibiscus, Fruity, Orange, Sour, Citrus, Tart, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

A delicious blend of natural fruits and spices that brews up a mouthwatering cup of herbal tea. Entirely caffeine free, it holds a special appeal for kids and sweet-toothed adults. Yet contains no sugar or other sweeteners. The flavor is all natural, emanating from orange peels, hibiscus flowers, apple pieces, rose hip and safflower. Highly addictive; Please proceed with caution!

About Adagio Teas View company

Another swap tea from Doulton! This one is really interesting — it’s heavy on the hibiscus, which for me is usually code for “doesn’t matter what else is in the cup, because it all tastes like hibiscus”, but this doesn’t. It’s very strongly citrus; I was expecting something like the flavor of orange slices and that is there, but mostly in the aftertaste, while up front there’s more of an orange zest going on which is spicier. The hibiscus is serving mostly to bring out that zest flavor. This is a very stern tea, with a peppery aftertaste going as well just in case you were inclined to take it less than seriously because it’s made of fruit.

My mom made this for me once. It was horrible. So I was a bit scared to try this. I did 2.5g/8oz and I think I made it pretty weak, but it kept it from being overpowering and tart. Didn’t even need sugar and that makes me happy. An herbal that doesn’t gross me out! And even better – one I’d drink again!

Great orange smell. Great orange taste. Perfect nighttime relaxer for when you don’t need the caffeine. Sweet, but in a natural, not-overpowering way.

I cold steeped this one after reading several reviews and found it to be really nice.

Iced 8 min or more

a strong blood orange taste. i think it kind of overpowers the tea in the cup. tart and puckery on the back of your tongue. i have a friend that i gave a sample to and they like it much more than . i guess if i drank it more it would grow on me.

Smells great and tastes just as good!

TeaEqualsBliss

I hope to purchase the next time I order! Thanks for the thumbs up…gave me that lil push I needed to keep on my list! :)

One of the better herbal orange tisanes I’ve tried. It is very tangy and makes a nice summer iced tea. But unfortunately if it is steeped too long it grows to be overpowering and sour.

Love this tea iced mixed 1/2 and 1/2 with pink lemonade. yum, yum! It could use a bit more flavor at it is more subtle than bold.

Tangy and refreshing by itself. Excellent with some honey and whiskey as a hot toddy.

Single cup, 2 raw sugar.

Don’t know how I feel about this one. It’s a very orange flavor, but with a bit of spice to it. May be a bit too fruity for my tastes.