Blood Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Blood orange, Hibiscus, Fruity, Orange, Sour, Citrus, Tart, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

A delicious blend of natural fruits and spices that brews up a mouthwatering cup of herbal tea. Entirely caffeine free, it holds a special appeal for kids and sweet-toothed adults. Yet contains no sugar or other sweeteners. The flavor is all natural, emanating from orange peels, hibiscus flowers, apple pieces, rose hip and safflower. Highly addictive; Please proceed with caution!

About Adagio Teas View company

Pleasant, but a bit mild in flavor. Next time I’ll try using a bit more and/or a longer steep to see if i can get a stronger tasting drink.

Boiling 8 min or more

Glad it was just a sample. I would rather lick my dog’s foot than put this in my mouth. In fact I can say the same about the sour apple in the same pack… I’m not brave enough to try the rasberry patch since it smells like cough drops. If you like really icky candy type fruit go for it. If not than don’t waste your money.

Boiling

It looked beautiful. It smelled amazing while dry. I steeped it for the suggested time of 10 minutes. After steeping, the colour was amazing but the drink itself smelled vaguely of bruised or rotting oranges. The hibiscus did very little except colour it. The rosehips overwhelmed while the oranges underwhelmed. Generic orange flavors with none of berry notes of good moro blood oranges. Highly disappointing as a tea, but I think I can use it for another culinary application. I’m planning to hydrate, candy, and then chop the dry tea and add it to the dough of a rich butter cookie, which I think will be a lovely way to redeem the rest of this sample.

Boiling 8 min or more

I loved the look and fragrance of this Blood Orange by Adagio. I enjoyed the tart true taste. The flavor is strong which i liked.

Resteeped this with a Tetley tea bag for a great orange-flavored black breakfast tea.

The smell of this is exactly what you’d think it to me. Very strong oranges. At first I didn’t really enjoy the herbal hot very much. But then I tossed in some ice and a touch of sugar and this was a great iced herbal drink! The only way I’d re-buy this is for summer time use of making it iced. Not a bad tea though at all, just personal preference not to drink it hot!

This tea is pretty mild, but has a very good flavor. Tart, and tastes just like a blood orange. The liquor is beautiful, and the smell inside the tin is remarkably strong.

I like how the loose leaf tea reviles all of its bounty. With this one you can see the orange peel, apple, flower petals (rose). This filled the room with an aroma that reminds me of spring or autumn. The cup was a nice red with a sweet taste some what bitter of citrus.

Excellent for children who might not enjoy tea or just don’t want to give them sugar.

Very sour and a little goes a LONG, LONG way. Blood Orange is great iced and pretty good hot. The color and smell is quite nice.

I don’t normally like herbal teas but this tastes as fantastic as is smells. It’s great. It does leave a strange dry mouth feel but it’s well worth it.