Blood Orange

Fruit Herbal Blend
Fruity, Hibiscus, Orange, Sour, Citrus, Tart, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “I'm pretty sure that my brain checked out today as it took me at least six times to type 'orange' correctly to find this tea. Anyway, this was a sipdown. I didn't find this too orange-y no matter...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 616 tasting notes
  • “Finished up my sample of this last night but was too comfy in bed reading to get up to write about it. The orange, such that it is, is tasty, but this last experience confirms that it isn't enough...” Read full tasting note
    __Morgana__ 952 tasting notes
  • “This "tea" kind of makes me angry. So this will be a sad review. Apologies, in advance! It's not juicy, yummy, tangy blood orange at all. It's dusty, chalky, vaguely orange-flavored, chewable...” Read full tasting note
    StephL535 314 tasting notes
  • “Received this in sample form from Adagio. Didn't love it the first time I tried it - that was hot, steeped 9+ minutes because I forgot about it... This, I've iced with a bit of sugar and added a...” Read full tasting note
    michellefeda 318 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

A delicious blend of natural fruits and spices that brews up a mouthwatering cup of herbal tea. Entirely caffeine free, it holds a special appeal for kids and sweet-toothed adults. Yet contains no sugar or other sweeteners. The flavor is all natural, emanating from orange peels, hibiscus flowers, apple pieces, rose hip and safflower. Highly addictive; Please proceed with caution!

About Adagio Teas View company

Resteeped this with a Tetley tea bag for a great orange-flavored black breakfast tea.

The smell of this is exactly what you’d think it to me. Very strong oranges. At first I didn’t really enjoy the herbal hot very much. But then I tossed in some ice and a touch of sugar and this was a great iced herbal drink! The only way I’d re-buy this is for summer time use of making it iced. Not a bad tea though at all, just personal preference not to drink it hot!

This tea is pretty mild, but has a very good flavor. Tart, and tastes just like a blood orange. The liquor is beautiful, and the smell inside the tin is remarkably strong.

I like how the loose leaf tea reviles all of its bounty. With this one you can see the orange peel, apple, flower petals (rose). This filled the room with an aroma that reminds me of spring or autumn. The cup was a nice red with a sweet taste some what bitter of citrus.

Excellent for children who might not enjoy tea or just don’t want to give them sugar.

Very sour and a little goes a LONG, LONG way. Blood Orange is great iced and pretty good hot. The color and smell is quite nice.

I don’t normally like herbal teas but this tastes as fantastic as is smells. It’s great. It does leave a strange dry mouth feel but it’s well worth it.

This smells really strong inside the tin. When brewed, it is pretty mild and quite tasty. I love this!