Herbal Tea
Chamomile, Lemongrass, Peppermint
Flowers
Decaffeinated
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

From Adagio Teas

Much like the Cuban dance for which it is named, famous for its three quick steps (‘cha-cha-cha’), Cha Cha deliciously mingles chamomile, peppermint and lemongrass into a wonderful herbal concoction sure to send your taste buds dancing with delight. Zesty flavor, layered in aromatics: cool earthiness from the mint, sweet, uplifting floral from the chamomile and lemongrass. This cup has a lot of depth. Enjoy any time of the day – this blend is naturally caffeine-free.

About Adagio Teas View company

I love this blend! It is great for when you have a cold or a sore throat. It is also great before bedtime because of the soothing chamomile. It has a very clean and refreshing taste.

It’s light enough to enjoy right before bed but offers the kind of perk I want any time of day.

VERY similar to foxtrot, just has more citrus. Overall I liked this one a lot, particularly right before bed!

I dig it. Not as much as Foxtrot, no idea why. It’s suiting me well tonight, though, when I’m just wanting something a bit more complex than straight up chamomile but still need the relaxing components.

Side note: First cup of tea made with water from my brand-new UtiliTEA variable-temperature electric kettle from Adagio. Even though I’ve only used it once, I’m already dreading missing it on vacation a month from now…

3 tsp tea x 12 oz water x 1 Stevia sweetener (=2 tsps sugar)

I LOVE this tea during meditation/before bed. The peppermint reminds me of all of the time I spent with my friends in Colorado Springs. It’s a great tea to sip and relax while unwinding for the day. Cha Cha really makes my nighttime ritual.

Boiling 8 min or more

Bought this as a loose-leaf alternative to Celestial Seasonings’ Sleepytime or Tazo’s Calm. It is somewhat similar, but I wasn’t thrilled. Maybe my tastes have changed.

I added a little bit of spearmint (also from Adagio), and now I’m currently orbiting the earth.