Chamomile

Herbal Tea
Grass, Musty
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Chamomile and honey. Way too sweet, but that's medicine for you. At least it beats NyQuil. Vocal rest tomorrow, hiding for the weekend, and maybe I'll be able to talk come Monday.” Read full tasting note
    michellefeda 318 tasting notes
  • “I can't say I'm surprised Chamomile is kinda divisive. It has a very distinctly sweet floral apple and honey. But it's grown on me over time, and it's pretty much comfort in a cup. Like, there is...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 616 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown, 189. Backlog from last night (no, I'm not having chamomile tea first thing in the morning). I've made my peace with chamomile in blends, and learned to enjoy its appley, slightly...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 1911 tasting notes
  • “Woah. So this is the last tea that rounds off the loose teas that I have in my cupboard that I've tasted in their bagged incarnations. And this one is probably one of the most different. I...” Read full tasting note
    teaplz 186 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

The finest chamomile flowers in the world come from the Nile River Valley of Egypt. Considered a remedy for all ills by the ancient Egyptians, this golden herb remains a modern favorite to promote calm and relieve anxiety. When steeped, these fragrant blossoms smell of freshly cut apples and produce a rich, golden cup with superior flavor. This caffeine free herbal infusion is delicious served with honey.

About Adagio Teas View company

It’s that time of evening after all, nothing helps a good nights sleep like it!

The flavor is so much more vivid than cheap bagged grocery store chamomile. It’s fresh and a bit leafy, with notes of honey.

I’m glad my sample was in a pyramid bag; there were lots of crumbs, seems like it could be a pain to clean out of a basket.

Delicious. Very smooth and strong. I usually drink this before I go to sleep or to relax from a long day.

I usually don’t care for chamomile tea, but this is pretty good. I’m getting tasting notes that remind me of apples, maybe honey. Lots of floral taste too (obviously).

Be chamomile that I’ve ever had. When you open the bag, it smells like dark honey and almost cherry like. The flavor is very rich. You do have to use the two tsp per cup (or more) and steep it for a long time. But then again, I like my tea very strong. Good with a little bit of honey.

Boiling 8 min or more

This tea certainly tasted sweet, but it lacked body. I love black teas so this herbal tea really didn’t impress me. It’s more of a tea I would share with my family who are used to sugar pop and the like, with dessert or sweet things. But on its own? Probably not.

Boiling 8 min or more

Hm. I’m not sure how to go about this. I’m sure that this is a wonderful chamomile tea, but it was also my first chamomile tea… I do not like chamomile tea. I’ll try it other ways, maybe blended with other teas, but I do not expect to change my mind, unless I’d done something horribly wrong with my first brewing. Sorry chamomile-lovers.

I bought this tea in bulk from Adagio Teas and I haven’t looked back. The price is amazing and taste is very light and soothing. The tea has a great aroma and is perfect right before bed or whenever you just need to take a minute and relax. I will definitely be buying this again!

Perfect. Incredibly soothing.

As far as chamomille goes, loose chamomille tastes much better than the bagged stuff; very woodsy and sweet. I liked it but I wouldn’t buy it.