Chamomile

Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Adagio Teas

Our Chamomile tea is made of the finest chamomile flowers from the Nile River Valley in Egypt. Considered a remedy for all ills by the ancient Egyptians, this golden herb remains a modern favorite to promote calm and relieve anxiety. When steeped, these fragrant chamomile blossoms smell of freshly cut apples and produce a rich, golden cup with calming flavor and sweet, floral finish. Our Chamomile tea is made with whole flower pieces and produces a delicious, caffeine-free infusion. It may also be served with a dash of honey.

Steep at 212° for 5-10 minutes.

About Adagio Teas View company

I haven’t had much chamomile tea. The aroma reminded me of meadows in Spring. It tasted a little too floral for me. Perhaps I would like it better blended with another herbal tea.

It’s that time of evening after all, nothing helps a good nights sleep like it!

The flavor is so much more vivid than cheap bagged grocery store chamomile. It’s fresh and a bit leafy, with notes of honey.

I’m glad my sample was in a pyramid bag; there were lots of crumbs, seems like it could be a pain to clean out of a basket.

Delicious. Very smooth and strong. I usually drink this before I go to sleep or to relax from a long day.

I usually don’t care for chamomile tea, but this is pretty good. I’m getting tasting notes that remind me of apples, maybe honey. Lots of floral taste too (obviously).

Be chamomile that I’ve ever had. When you open the bag, it smells like dark honey and almost cherry like. The flavor is very rich. You do have to use the two tsp per cup (or more) and steep it for a long time. But then again, I like my tea very strong. Good with a little bit of honey.

Boiling 8 min or more

This tea certainly tasted sweet, but it lacked body. I love black teas so this herbal tea really didn’t impress me. It’s more of a tea I would share with my family who are used to sugar pop and the like, with dessert or sweet things. But on its own? Probably not.

Boiling 8 min or more

Hm. I’m not sure how to go about this. I’m sure that this is a wonderful chamomile tea, but it was also my first chamomile tea… I do not like chamomile tea. I’ll try it other ways, maybe blended with other teas, but I do not expect to change my mind, unless I’d done something horribly wrong with my first brewing. Sorry chamomile-lovers.

I bought this tea in bulk from Adagio Teas and I haven’t looked back. The price is amazing and taste is very light and soothing. The tea has a great aroma and is perfect right before bed or whenever you just need to take a minute and relax. I will definitely be buying this again!

Perfect. Incredibly soothing.