Herbal Tea
Bitter, Grass, Musty
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

• “Chamomile and honey. Way too sweet, but that’s medicine for you. At least it beats NyQuil. Vocal rest tomorrow, hiding for the weekend, and maybe I’ll be able to talk come Monday.” Read full tasting note
    michellefeda 318 tasting notes
  • “I can’t say I’m surprised Chamomile is kinda divisive. It has a very distinctly sweet floral apple and honey. But it’s grown on me over time, and it’s pretty much comfort in...” Read full tasting note
    moraiwe 616 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown, 189. Backlog from last night (no, I’m not having chamomile tea first thing in the morning). I’ve made my peace with chamomile in blends, and learned to enjoy its appley,...” Read full tasting note
    dinosara 2182 tasting notes
  • “Woah. So this is the last tea that rounds off the loose teas that I have in my cupboard that I’ve tasted in their bagged incarnations. And this one is probably one of the most different. I...” Read full tasting note
    teaplz 187 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Our Chamomile tea is made of the finest chamomile flowers from the Nile River Valley in Egypt. Considered a remedy for all ills by the ancient Egyptians, this golden herb remains a modern favorite to promote calm and relieve anxiety. When steeped, these fragrant chamomile blossoms smell of freshly cut apples and produce a rich, golden cup with calming flavor and sweet, floral finish. Our Chamomile tea is made with whole flower pieces and produces a delicious, caffeine-free infusion. It may also be served with a dash of honey.

Steep at 212° for 5-10 minutes.

About Adagio Teas View company

Adagio Teas has become one of the most popular destinations for tea online. Its products are available online at and in many gourmet and health food stores.

I haven’t had much chamomile tea. The aroma reminded me of meadows in Spring. It tasted a little too floral for me. Perhaps I would like it better blended with another herbal tea.

It’s that time of evening after all, nothing helps a good nights sleep like it!

The flavor is so much more vivid than cheap bagged grocery store chamomile. It’s fresh and a bit leafy, with notes of honey.

I’m glad my sample was in a pyramid bag; there were lots of crumbs, seems like it could be a pain to clean out of a basket.

Delicious. Very smooth and strong. I usually drink this before I go to sleep or to relax from a long day.

I usually don’t care for chamomile tea, but this is pretty good. I’m getting tasting notes that remind me of apples, maybe honey. Lots of floral taste too (obviously).

Be chamomile that I’ve ever had. When you open the bag, it smells like dark honey and almost cherry like. The flavor is very rich. You do have to use the two tsp per cup (or more) and steep it for a long time. But then again, I like my tea very strong. Good with a little bit of honey.

Boiling 8 min or more

This tea certainly tasted sweet, but it lacked body. I love black teas so this herbal tea really didn’t impress me. It’s more of a tea I would share with my family who are used to sugar pop and the like, with dessert or sweet things. But on its own? Probably not.

Boiling 8 min or more

Hm. I’m not sure how to go about this. I’m sure that this is a wonderful chamomile tea, but it was also my first chamomile tea… I do not like chamomile tea. I’ll try it other ways, maybe blended with other teas, but I do not expect to change my mind, unless I’d done something horribly wrong with my first brewing. Sorry chamomile-lovers.

I bought this tea in bulk from Adagio Teas and I haven’t looked back. The price is amazing and taste is very light and soothing. The tea has a great aroma and is perfect right before bed or whenever you just need to take a minute and relax. I will definitely be buying this again!

Perfect. Incredibly soothing.