Chamomile

Loose Leaf, Tea Bag
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Shae

From Adagio Teas

Our Chamomile tea is made of the finest chamomile flowers from the Nile River Valley in Egypt. Considered a remedy for all ills by the ancient Egyptians, this golden herb remains a modern favorite to promote calm and relieve anxiety. When steeped, these fragrant chamomile blossoms smell of freshly cut apples and produce a rich, golden cup with calming flavor and sweet, floral finish. Our Chamomile tea is made with whole flower pieces and produces a delicious, caffeine-free infusion. It may also be served with a dash of honey.

Steep at 212° for 5-10 minutes.

About Adagio Teas View company

I let this one steep a bit longer for a stronger taste. I also brewed with just a bit more chamomile as well. The result was a very aromatic herbal with a great bold taste. I’m addicted to the smell of this stuff.

I really tried to like this tea, but after a half cup I gave up on it for now. Somewhere I’d read that full-on chamomile was pretty intense and not what you’d probably expect. Even knowing that, I was floored at how much I disliked this. Chamomile lovers please don’t read this next part: I’d describe it as the smell of a musty old church and the taste is like if you licked the carpet at aforementioned church. I won’t utterly give up on this, but it’ll be awhile before I brave it again. GA

Light and sweet. perfect mixed w/spearmint… yumm…

The last bit of chamomile in this Adagio Teas sampler. I just needed something to ease me into sleep, and this did the trick.

A very good herbal tea- not too potent of a flavor. I’ll admit that I drink this when I get cramps- for some reason it always makes me feel better _

A great tea. Very light and refreshing. I enjoy it mixed 70/30 with Peppermint especially.

Great evening drink, although I wish I didn’t have to waste the 2nd steep the next day…