Herbal Rooibos Blend
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Brandice

From Adagio Teas

Like the dance that inspired its name, our Foxtrot tea is an overnight success that will leave you giddy with joy. It is an herbal cocktail of Egyptian chamomile, South African rooibos (with a touch of vanilla) and fresh peppermint. A soothing blend of familiar tastes that produces a pleasantly original combination. It’s entirely caffeine-free, but you’ll still have a spring in your step from the delightful, delicately clean and sweet flavor.

Steep at 212° for 5-10 minutes.

About Adagio Teas View company

Samples-Only Small TTB

So I wanted chamomile last night, and I picked this one from the TTB. Arshness said to add sugar, so I did. Sorry, Arsh, I wish I hadn’t listened. It was way sweet, and I only added a little bit of sugar. I think I would have liked it way better unsweetened.

That being said, I liked it.

Pepperminty, chamomile, comforting, delicious. I think the added sugar covered some of the chamomile. Ah well.

I would drink this one again.

The last tea from my swap with Arshness. The dry leaf is a mixture of rooibos, chamomile, and crushed dried peppermint leaves. It smells mostly like peppermint, with a bit of chamomile. I brewed 2 tsp for 5 minutes.

The brewed tea smells strongly of mint, with notes of vanilla and chamomile. The taste is also quite minty. The peppermint definitely dominates the other flavors in this tea. I can taste a bit of chamomile but I’m not getting any vanilla or even the rooibos base at all. I’m not a huge fan of peppermint, and for this reason I’m kind of disappointed with this one… :(

Flavors: Peppermint

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Samples Only TTB
Don’t hate me for this Arshness haha
i’m starting to think that unless its in with chocolate, I don’t like minty teas. And I’m not a huge chamomile fan. The funny thing is I like CS Sleepytime vanilla, which has all the same notes as this pretty much. I’m guessing its just the ratio. But I was not a fan of this. I ended up adding a big splash of coffee creamer (Almond Joy), which then maked it this enjoyable, but with just sugar, not so much.

Fact: Food poisoning is no fun… At least this awesome tea is helping me feel better:]

Flavors: Peppermint, Vanilla

Boiling 8 min or more

Oh no!! What did you eat that made you sick? D: Hope you can feel better soon!

That’s terrible…hope you are feeling better…

hope you feel better!

Been there, done that! Take care.

We think I got a bit of meat in my food.. (I’m a vegetarian).. or it was a bad can of corn.. >.<

Thank you all so very much! . I appreciate the happy thoughts:]

I could drink this tea forever.

I’ve had rooibos and vanilla chamomile and peppermint all separately, but combining them in one tea creates a mix of flavors that has a delicious minty flavor, but the chamomile and rooibos and vanilla add enough variety so I don’t get bored of the flavor or smell. Best ‘add something to your cart for free shipping’ choice ever.

This was a nice calming tea for before bed, but not particularly remarkable in flavor.

Abigal the yixing pot loves this tea. Yes she does. _

Flavors: Peppermint, Sweet

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 6 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Oh cool. Glad you liked it ^^
It’s one of my favorites.

Yeah, I’ve had a bag of it before

I didn’t know. >_< Well at least you like it!

why are you using a yixing for random herbals…

this stuff is pretty wonderful. smelling the dry leaf, I was worried that the peppermint would overwhelm the other flavors, but it is a remarkably even blend. If anything, the rooibos seems to provide the real base, but the peppermint and chamomile provide excellent accents. I couldn’t really taste the vanilla directly, but that didn’t bother me too much. who needs it.

Boiling 8 min or more

(realizing I’m not super into chamomile)

Boiling 8 min or more

Smelled like chocolate mint, not quite sure why. Thoroughly enjoyed.