Herbal Rooibos Blend
Chocolate, Honey, Peppermint, Flowers, Rooibos, Vanilla, Mint, Sweet
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Brandice

• “Sipdown number whatever for 2013, and now I'm down to some number in my cupboard I DON'T KNOW I'm expecting tea soon so my numbering system is kinda all over the place. Good tea. Sad to see it go,...” Read full tasting note
    jump62359 606 tasting notes
  • “I am finally getting to the end of the tin of this, which I have now had for (mumble) months. While in Japan, since it and the almond biscotti were the only teas I brought with me, I was able to...” Read full tasting note
    chibibigos 382 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! I doubt I’ll be buying this again, simply because I’ve moved on from Adagio now. My next goal is actually going to be to finish up the remainder of my Adagio samples, as I seem to be...” Read full tasting note
    Scheherazade 1088 tasting notes
  • “Well, it's been a while since I had Foxtrot so I decided to have a cup last night. I have had my 4-ouncer for a while and have been supplying my father's new found love for the stuff, too, so it...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Like the dance that inspired its name, our Foxtrot tea is an overnight success that will leave you giddy with joy. It is an herbal cocktail of Egyptian chamomile, South African rooibos (with a touch of vanilla) and fresh peppermint. A soothing blend of familiar tastes that produces a pleasantly original combination. It’s entirely caffeine-free, but you’ll still have a spring in your step from the delightful, delicately clean and sweet flavor.

Steep at 212° for 5-10 minutes.

About Adagio Teas View company

I normally drink tea instead of tisanes, just thought I’d give this a shot for a change of pace. Foxtrot makes a good infusion and the predominant taste is of chamomille. The peppermint is fairly toned down and the rooibos ads a nice base.

Tisanes have their followers and I guess I’m not one of them. If I’m sick and don’t want caffeine then I might go for this. I wouldn’t turn down a cup of Foxtrot but it isn’t something I’d buy again. If you like tisanes then give this a shot, it won’t disappoint.

Boiling 8 min or more

one the most delicious and healthiest blends i have tried!

This has has chamomile,peppermint,and roobios. You clearly see the ingredients. And mostly smell the mint. I steeped this up. And the taste I’s kind of roobios with mint and some chamomile. I thought this was good and suprizingly the roobios was tolerable to me in this.

Nice and light, also pretty good iced.

This tea has everything I love: Soothing chamomile, refreshing mint, and satisfying rooibos. The flavors kind of dance around like there is a party in my mouth, but no one flavor really over powers the others. It is well balanced and unlike anything I’ve tasted in a tea.

I absolutely love this one. The flavors blend so nicely, and it’s so different. A great nighttime tea.

I tried this at my friend’s house and discovered she has amazing taste in tea, ha ha. The combination of flavors really does almost do a dance on your tongue and a bit down your throat as it goes. Recommended if you like any of the following: mint tea, rooibos tea AND/OR chamomile tea.