Herbal Rooibos Blend
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Brandice

From Adagio Teas

Like the dance that inspired its name, our Foxtrot tea is an overnight success that will leave you giddy with joy. It is an herbal cocktail of Egyptian chamomile, South African rooibos (with a touch of vanilla) and fresh peppermint. A soothing blend of familiar tastes that produces a pleasantly original combination. It’s entirely caffeine-free, but you’ll still have a spring in your step from the delightful, delicately clean and sweet flavor.

Steep at 212° for 5-10 minutes.

About Adagio Teas View company

This is one of my favorite tisanes. It’s so simple and SO TASTY. Foxtrot is my boyfriend and mys night time tea almost every night. This will be a staple in my cupboard.

I normally drink tea instead of tisanes, just thought I’d give this a shot for a change of pace. Foxtrot makes a good infusion and the predominant taste is of chamomille. The peppermint is fairly toned down and the rooibos ads a nice base.

Tisanes have their followers and I guess I’m not one of them. If I’m sick and don’t want caffeine then I might go for this. I wouldn’t turn down a cup of Foxtrot but it isn’t something I’d buy again. If you like tisanes then give this a shot, it won’t disappoint.

Boiling 8 min or more

one the most delicious and healthiest blends i have tried!

This has has chamomile,peppermint,and roobios. You clearly see the ingredients. And mostly smell the mint. I steeped this up. And the taste I’s kind of roobios with mint and some chamomile. I thought this was good and suprizingly the roobios was tolerable to me in this.

Nice and light, also pretty good iced.

This tea has everything I love: Soothing chamomile, refreshing mint, and satisfying rooibos. The flavors kind of dance around like there is a party in my mouth, but no one flavor really over powers the others. It is well balanced and unlike anything I’ve tasted in a tea.

I absolutely love this one. The flavors blend so nicely, and it’s so different. A great nighttime tea.

I tried this at my friend’s house and discovered she has amazing taste in tea, ha ha. The combination of flavors really does almost do a dance on your tongue and a bit down your throat as it goes. Recommended if you like any of the following: mint tea, rooibos tea AND/OR chamomile tea.