Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Sipdown number whatever for 2013, and now I'm down to some number in my cupboard I DON'T KNOW I'm expecting tea soon so my numbering system is kinda all over the place. Good tea. Sad to see it go,...” Read full tasting note
    jump62359 397 tasting notes
  • “I am finally getting to the end of the tin of this, which I have now had for (mumble) months. While in Japan, since it and the almond biscotti were the only teas I brought with me, I was able to...” Read full tasting note
    chibibigos 382 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! I doubt I’ll be buying this again, simply because I’ve moved on from Adagio now. My next goal is actually going to be to finish up the remainder of my Adagio samples, as I seem to be...” Read full tasting note
    Scheherazade 688 tasting notes
  • “Well, it's been a while since I had Foxtrot so I decided to have a cup last night. I have had my 4-ouncer for a while and have been supplying my father's new found love for the stuff, too, so it...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Like the dance that inspired its name, our Foxtrot tea is an overnight success that will leave you giddy with joy. It is an herbal cocktail of Egyptian chamomile, South African Rooibos and fresh peppermint leaves. A soothing blend of familiar tastes that produces a pleasantly original combination. It is entirely caffeine-free. The spring in your step is due entirely to its enticing taste.

About Adagio Teas View company

There’s nothing like a hot cup of tea bursting through with the cool flavor of mint. The spearmint in this tea seems very fresh (it’s dried but not stale), and very intense. The rooibos adds a bit to the flavor, and dyes the brew dark red. While the chamomile flowers can hardly be tasted at all, you might, as if assassinated by ninjas, find yourself the victim of their soporific power.

Aah, Foxtrot. I’ll admit, the first thing about this that got my attention was the name. I have a soft spot for theme naming things so Adagio always manages to pique my interest with their music and dance themed names.

I love the individual ingredients by themselves, chamomile, rooibos, and peppermint. Somehow the blend of all of these doesn’t exactly taste like any of them but it does still have aspects of each flavor. The mysterious creamy aspect that others have mentioned is definitely there and I love it.

I had a strange idea to try and make foxtrot popsicles while I was cleaning out the tupperware cabinet and found one of those set-of-four popsicle molds that I don’t think I’ve seen since the summers of my youth. After waiting a few hours for the popsicles to freeze…. well it wasn’t the greatest idea. At best, it tastes like foxtrot, at worst (roughly every other lick) it tastes strangely bitter and medicinal. Where does that even come from? I think I’ll just drink it normally in the future.

8 min or more

I absolutely adore this tea. I read a review that described it as incredibly smooth, and I think that’s the best way to describe it. It’s soft and almost silky and the contrast between the hot tea and fairly subtle peppermint is very nice. I don’t think it tastes medicinal as I’ve heard others do. Great evening tea or for when you’re sick.

A fab herbal blend. I generally drink this in the afternoon but this morning it called to me. The roobios really brings everything together.

takgoti

I keep seeing this tea pop up with consistently good feedback. I love rooibos, so I’d probably like it. Must remember to try it.

Not even a tea, more like candy. Really really good.

Didn’t like this as much as I thought I did. Not as smooth and creamy as I had remembered.

Looking for a calming tea when you are feeling sick? Then Foxtrot from Adagio is the answer!

I love how calm this tea smells during brewing. And I love the minty taste. You will feel instantly relaxed when sipping a cuppa Foxtrot tea. It’s definitely one to keep on hand during cold & flu season as it will relax your senses.

This is a great, unique herbal blend that I had a sample. But here’s the thing..I have a big bag of chamomile and Vanilla Roiboos at home and all I needed was peppermint. So, now I make my own blend, sometimes using spearmint.
I suggest doing that, so you can do peppermint or spearmint when the mood strikes….
but it’s a nice blend if you want something already mixed ;)

One of my favorite herbal teas. the mint really blends everything together. I love having a cup before bed, it’s a sweeter tea but not so much that I couldn’t drink several cups of it. A great full bodied herbal I like it a lot.

YUM YUM YUM