Herbal Rooibos Blend
Chocolate, Honey, Peppermint, Flowers, Rooibos, Vanilla, Mint, Sweet
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Brandice

• “Sipdown number whatever for 2013, and now I'm down to some number in my cupboard I DON'T KNOW I'm expecting tea soon so my numbering system is kinda all over the place. Good tea. Sad to see it go,...” Read full tasting note
    jump62359 602 tasting notes
  • “I am finally getting to the end of the tin of this, which I have now had for (mumble) months. While in Japan, since it and the almond biscotti were the only teas I brought with me, I was able to...” Read full tasting note
    chibibigos 382 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! I doubt I’ll be buying this again, simply because I’ve moved on from Adagio now. My next goal is actually going to be to finish up the remainder of my Adagio samples, as I seem to be...” Read full tasting note
    Scheherazade 1052 tasting notes
  • “Well, it's been a while since I had Foxtrot so I decided to have a cup last night. I have had my 4-ouncer for a while and have been supplying my father's new found love for the stuff, too, so it...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Like the dance that inspired its name, our Foxtrot tea is an overnight success that will leave you giddy with joy. It is an herbal cocktail of Egyptian chamomile, South African rooibos (with a touch of vanilla) and fresh peppermint. A soothing blend of familiar tastes that produces a pleasantly original combination. It’s entirely caffeine-free, but you’ll still have a spring in your step from the delightful, delicately clean and sweet flavor.

Steep at 212° for 5-10 minutes.

About Adagio Teas View company

This is an absolutely exquisite, wonderfully beautiful tea. I fell in love with it as soon as I opened the box and the scent wafted out, distinguishing itself from it’s box-mates, intoxicating my olfactory senses. It’s a breezy tea with a refreshing breath of mint,a whirlwind of delightful chamomile, and a flutter of the rooibos flavors.

I love this blend because the chamomile is so sweet when mixed with the roobios. I’ve never had a a problem with chamomile putting me to sleep before but after a cup of this at work I struggled through the rest of my day. I will definitely save this for evenings at home.

Nothing to say about this tea that I haven’t already said. Just a great tea for any time of the day.

drinking it iced right now…freakin…yum

This is my new favorite herbal tea! Perfect tea for a relaxing evening. I’m finding I really like mint teas and this is paired perfectly with the chamomile. I added a touch of honey just to sweeten it up a bit. The package states 5-10 minutes steeping. I like a stronger cup so I did it for the full 10 minutes. Not bitter, not overpowering. I truly enjoyed this cup!

Not a big fan of herbals, but this one isn’t bad.

Chamomile-y, peppermint-y, and slightly chocolate-y.. I think this would be a great sick-time tea for me.

I wrote up a nice long review earlier, but steepster didn’t seem to want to save it… and I’m feeling too lazy to rewrite right now. I may do a more detailed note the next time I drink this!

Flavors: Chocolate, Honey, Peppermint

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

This is another adagio sample tea sachet I had in my stash and drank at work.

This tea is a medley of flavors – I can clearly taste the chamomile and peppermint. It all just kind of muddles together. While hot it was fine enough. However, as it cooled there was a cloying taste at the end of the sip that is very unpleasant. The flavor currently left in my mouth is almost annoying.

I would not make this again.
Cheri

I find it interesting how different people’s tastes are. Someone else I follow says this is a favorite tea. I thought it was decent. I do agree when this is cold it is terrible, though. I hadn’t finished my mug of this before I went to sleep and in the morning I drank the end…UGH. Mine was also loose leaf and not a sachet. That could make a difference in overall tea taste. I dunno.

Samples-Only Small TTB

So I wanted chamomile last night, and I picked this one from the TTB. Arshness said to add sugar, so I did. Sorry, Arsh, I wish I hadn’t listened. It was way sweet, and I only added a little bit of sugar. I think I would have liked it way better unsweetened.

That being said, I liked it.

Pepperminty, chamomile, comforting, delicious. I think the added sugar covered some of the chamomile. Ah well.

I would drink this one again.

The last tea from my swap with Arshness. The dry leaf is a mixture of rooibos, chamomile, and crushed dried peppermint leaves. It smells mostly like peppermint, with a bit of chamomile. I brewed 2 tsp for 5 minutes.

The brewed tea smells strongly of mint, with notes of vanilla and chamomile. The taste is also quite minty. The peppermint definitely dominates the other flavors in this tea. I can taste a bit of chamomile but I’m not getting any vanilla or even the rooibos base at all. I’m not a huge fan of peppermint, and for this reason I’m kind of disappointed with this one… :(

Flavors: Peppermint

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Samples Only TTB
Backlog
Don’t hate me for this Arshness haha
i’m starting to think that unless its in with chocolate, I don’t like minty teas. And I’m not a huge chamomile fan. The funny thing is I like CS Sleepytime vanilla, which has all the same notes as this pretty much. I’m guessing its just the ratio. But I was not a fan of this. I ended up adding a big splash of coffee creamer (Almond Joy), which then maked it this enjoyable, but with just sugar, not so much.