Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Sipdown number whatever for 2013, and now I'm down to some number in my cupboard I DON'T KNOW I'm expecting tea soon so my numbering system is kinda all over the place. Good tea. Sad to see it go,...” Read full tasting note
    jump62359 397 tasting notes
  • “I am finally getting to the end of the tin of this, which I have now had for (mumble) months. While in Japan, since it and the almond biscotti were the only teas I brought with me, I was able to...” Read full tasting note
    chibibigos 382 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! I doubt I’ll be buying this again, simply because I’ve moved on from Adagio now. My next goal is actually going to be to finish up the remainder of my Adagio samples, as I seem to be...” Read full tasting note
    Scheherazade 680 tasting notes
  • “Well, it's been a while since I had Foxtrot so I decided to have a cup last night. I have had my 4-ouncer for a while and have been supplying my father's new found love for the stuff, too, so it...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Like the dance that inspired its name, our Foxtrot tea is an overnight success that will leave you giddy with joy. It is an herbal cocktail of Egyptian chamomile, South African Rooibos and fresh peppermint leaves. A soothing blend of familiar tastes that produces a pleasantly original combination. It is entirely caffeine-free. The spring in your step is due entirely to its enticing taste.

About Adagio Teas View company

This is an absolutely exquisite, wonderfully beautiful tea. I fell in love with it as soon as I opened the box and the scent wafted out, distinguishing itself from it’s box-mates, intoxicating my olfactory senses. It’s a breezy tea with a refreshing breath of mint,a whirlwind of delightful chamomile, and a flutter of the rooibos flavors.

I love this blend because the chamomile is so sweet when mixed with the roobios. I’ve never had a a problem with chamomile putting me to sleep before but after a cup of this at work I struggled through the rest of my day. I will definitely save this for evenings at home.

Nothing to say about this tea that I haven’t already said. Just a great tea for any time of the day.

drinking it iced right now…freakin…yum

I could drink this tea forever.

I’ve had rooibos and vanilla chamomile and peppermint all separately, but combining them in one tea creates a mix of flavors that has a delicious minty flavor, but the chamomile and rooibos and vanilla add enough variety so I don’t get bored of the flavor or smell. Best ‘add something to your cart for free shipping’ choice ever.

This was a nice calming tea for before bed, but not particularly remarkable in flavor.

For a tea that is a mix of three different herbs, this tastes pretty one dimensional, kind of like sipping on liquid candy cane. That being said, I like it. Enough to repurchase? Hmmm, for that, we’ll have to see. I think this tea would probably be pretty easy to mix up on my own, having chamomille, peppermint, and rooibos in my cupboard separately. Seeing how this tea is sooo pepperminty, I’ll definitely want to drink some peppermint by itself tonight and see how it compares.

this stuff is pretty wonderful. smelling the dry leaf, I was worried that the peppermint would overwhelm the other flavors, but it is a remarkably even blend. If anything, the rooibos seems to provide the real base, but the peppermint and chamomile provide excellent accents. I couldn’t really taste the vanilla directly, but that didn’t bother me too much. who needs it.

Boiling 8 min or more

(realizing I’m not super into chamomile)

Boiling 8 min or more

Smelled like chocolate mint, not quite sure why. Thoroughly enjoyed.