Herbal Rooibos Blend
Flowers, Peppermint, Rooibos, Vanilla, Mint, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

• “Sipdown number whatever for 2013, and now I'm down to some number in my cupboard I DON'T KNOW I'm expecting tea soon so my numbering system is kinda all over the place. Good tea. Sad to see it go,...” Read full tasting note
    jump62359 592 tasting notes
  • “I am finally getting to the end of the tin of this, which I have now had for (mumble) months. While in Japan, since it and the almond biscotti were the only teas I brought with me, I was able to...” Read full tasting note
    chibibigos 382 tasting notes
  • “Sipdown! I doubt I’ll be buying this again, simply because I’ve moved on from Adagio now. My next goal is actually going to be to finish up the remainder of my Adagio samples, as I seem to be...” Read full tasting note
    Scheherazade 987 tasting notes
  • “Well, it's been a while since I had Foxtrot so I decided to have a cup last night. I have had my 4-ouncer for a while and have been supplying my father's new found love for the stuff, too, so it...” Read full tasting note
    teaequalsbliss 6770 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Like the dance that inspired its name, our Foxtrot tea is an overnight success that will leave you giddy with joy. It is an herbal cocktail of Egyptian chamomile, South African Rooibos and fresh peppermint leaves. A soothing blend of familiar tastes that produces a pleasantly original combination. It is entirely caffeine-free. The spring in your step is due entirely to its enticing taste.

About Adagio Teas View company

This was a nice calming tea for before bed, but not particularly remarkable in flavor.

Abigal the yixing pot loves this tea. Yes she does. _

Flavors: Peppermint, Sweet

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 6 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML
Arshness

Oh cool. Glad you liked it ^^
It’s one of my favorites.

madametj

Yeah, I’ve had a bag of it before

Arshness

I didn’t know. >_< Well at least you like it!

apt

why are you using a yixing for random herbals…

this stuff is pretty wonderful. smelling the dry leaf, I was worried that the peppermint would overwhelm the other flavors, but it is a remarkably even blend. If anything, the rooibos seems to provide the real base, but the peppermint and chamomile provide excellent accents. I couldn’t really taste the vanilla directly, but that didn’t bother me too much. who needs it.

Boiling 8 min or more

(realizing I’m not super into chamomile)

Boiling 8 min or more

Smelled like chocolate mint, not quite sure why. Thoroughly enjoyed.

I got this one last Fall and keep forgetting I have it. Drank some last Saturday and am still dreaming about it. It’s so soothing and really makes me relax. Almost reminds me of a mild chai.. it’s simply unique.

This herbal mix reminds me of flowers and baked goods. Foxtrot is an interesting and very well balanced blend of chamomile, peppermint, and vanilla rooibos. All of the flavors meld deliciously, none of them overpowering one or the other. The fragrance very floral, but not overly sweet. Because of the absence of caffeine, I enjoy this tea mostly as a nightcap. Try it with organic honey!

This is one of my favorite tisanes. It’s so simple and SO TASTY. Foxtrot is my boyfriend and mys night time tea almost every night. This will be a staple in my cupboard.

I normally drink tea instead of tisanes, just thought I’d give this a shot for a change of pace. Foxtrot makes a good infusion and the predominant taste is of chamomille. The peppermint is fairly toned down and the rooibos ads a nice base.

Tisanes have their followers and I guess I’m not one of them. If I’m sick and don’t want caffeine then I might go for this. I wouldn’t turn down a cup of Foxtrot but it isn’t something I’d buy again. If you like tisanes then give this a shot, it won’t disappoint.

Boiling 8 min or more

one the most delicious and healthiest blends i have tried!