Herbal Rooibos Blend
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Brandice

From Adagio Teas

Like the dance that inspired its name, our Foxtrot tea is an overnight success that will leave you giddy with joy. It is an herbal cocktail of Egyptian chamomile, South African rooibos (with a touch of vanilla) and fresh peppermint. A soothing blend of familiar tastes that produces a pleasantly original combination. It’s entirely caffeine-free, but you’ll still have a spring in your step from the delightful, delicately clean and sweet flavor.

Steep at 212° for 5-10 minutes.

About Adagio Teas View company

Samples Only TTB
Don’t hate me for this Arshness haha
i’m starting to think that unless its in with chocolate, I don’t like minty teas. And I’m not a huge chamomile fan. The funny thing is I like CS Sleepytime vanilla, which has all the same notes as this pretty much. I’m guessing its just the ratio. But I was not a fan of this. I ended up adding a big splash of coffee creamer (Almond Joy), which then maked it this enjoyable, but with just sugar, not so much.

Fact: Food poisoning is no fun… At least this awesome tea is helping me feel better:]

Flavors: Peppermint, Vanilla

Boiling 8 min or more

Oh no!! What did you eat that made you sick? D: Hope you can feel better soon!

That’s terrible…hope you are feeling better…

hope you feel better!

Been there, done that! Take care.

We think I got a bit of meat in my food.. (I’m a vegetarian).. or it was a bad can of corn.. >.

I could drink this tea forever.

I’ve had rooibos and vanilla chamomile and peppermint all separately, but combining them in one tea creates a mix of flavors that has a delicious minty flavor, but the chamomile and rooibos and vanilla add enough variety so I don’t get bored of the flavor or smell. Best ‘add something to your cart for free shipping’ choice ever.

This was a nice calming tea for before bed, but not particularly remarkable in flavor.

Abigal the yixing pot loves this tea. Yes she does. _

Flavors: Peppermint, Sweet

Boiling 6 min, 0 sec 6 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

Oh cool. Glad you liked it ^^
It’s one of my favorites.

Yeah, I’ve had a bag of it before

I didn’t know. >_

why are you using a yixing for random herbals…

this stuff is pretty wonderful. smelling the dry leaf, I was worried that the peppermint would overwhelm the other flavors, but it is a remarkably even blend. If anything, the rooibos seems to provide the real base, but the peppermint and chamomile provide excellent accents. I couldn’t really taste the vanilla directly, but that didn’t bother me too much. who needs it.

Boiling 8 min or more

(realizing I’m not super into chamomile)

Boiling 8 min or more

Smelled like chocolate mint, not quite sure why. Thoroughly enjoyed.

I got this one last Fall and keep forgetting I have it. Drank some last Saturday and am still dreaming about it. It’s so soothing and really makes me relax. Almost reminds me of a mild chai.. it’s simply unique.

This herbal mix reminds me of flowers and baked goods. Foxtrot is an interesting and very well balanced blend of chamomile, peppermint, and vanilla rooibos. All of the flavors meld deliciously, none of them overpowering one or the other. The fragrance very floral, but not overly sweet. Because of the absence of caffeine, I enjoy this tea mostly as a nightcap. Try it with organic honey!