Herbal Rooibos Blend
Bulk, Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by Brandice

From Adagio Teas

Like the dance that inspired its name, our Foxtrot tea is an overnight success that will leave you giddy with joy. It is an herbal cocktail of Egyptian chamomile, South African rooibos (with a touch of vanilla) and fresh peppermint. A soothing blend of familiar tastes that produces a pleasantly original combination. It’s entirely caffeine-free, but you’ll still have a spring in your step from the delightful, delicately clean and sweet flavor.

Steep at 212° for 5-10 minutes.

About Adagio Teas View company

I got this one last Fall and keep forgetting I have it. Drank some last Saturday and am still dreaming about it. It’s so soothing and really makes me relax. Almost reminds me of a mild chai.. it’s simply unique.

This herbal mix reminds me of flowers and baked goods. Foxtrot is an interesting and very well balanced blend of chamomile, peppermint, and vanilla rooibos. All of the flavors meld deliciously, none of them overpowering one or the other. The fragrance very floral, but not overly sweet. Because of the absence of caffeine, I enjoy this tea mostly as a nightcap. Try it with organic honey!

This is one of my favorite tisanes. It’s so simple and SO TASTY. Foxtrot is my boyfriend and mys night time tea almost every night. This will be a staple in my cupboard.

I normally drink tea instead of tisanes, just thought I’d give this a shot for a change of pace. Foxtrot makes a good infusion and the predominant taste is of chamomille. The peppermint is fairly toned down and the rooibos ads a nice base.

Tisanes have their followers and I guess I’m not one of them. If I’m sick and don’t want caffeine then I might go for this. I wouldn’t turn down a cup of Foxtrot but it isn’t something I’d buy again. If you like tisanes then give this a shot, it won’t disappoint.

Boiling 8 min or more

one the most delicious and healthiest blends i have tried!

This has has chamomile,peppermint,and roobios. You clearly see the ingredients. And mostly smell the mint. I steeped this up. And the taste I’s kind of roobios with mint and some chamomile. I thought this was good and suprizingly the roobios was tolerable to me in this.

1934 tasting notes

Nice and light, also pretty good iced.

This tea has everything I love: Soothing chamomile, refreshing mint, and satisfying rooibos. The flavors kind of dance around like there is a party in my mouth, but no one flavor really over powers the others. It is well balanced and unlike anything I’ve tasted in a tea.

I absolutely love this one. The flavors blend so nicely, and it’s so different. A great nighttime tea.