Peppermint

Herbal Tea
Peppermint
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Dried peppermint leaves to make a minty, refreshing drink that is highly satisfying both hot and cold. A native of the Mediterranean, peppermint leaves were often used to crown luminaries in ancient Greece and Rome. It continues to be revered for its refreshingly light aroma, as well as its natural, caffeine-free taste. If you have yet to try gourmet peppermint tea, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by its superior flavor.

About Adagio Teas View company

I realize I am sort of biased when I say this, but this (herbal) tea is amazing. I love all things peppermint but I had been drinking mainly teabags of peppermint for most of my life when r/tea introduced me to loose leaf and I ordered this and others from Adagio. This simply bursts in your mouth with the refreshing taste of peppermint without being overpowering. I don’t need to add anything to it and it’s perfect. This has become my go to drink before bed.

Bam. In your face pure, delicious peppermint flavor. I drink this straight, usually for upset stomachs. Super refreshing.

This tea was very interesting. First off, it smelled great. The smell was so strong I could smell it before I even opened the tin. It had a typical peppermint flavor, which makes your mouth feel cold after you drink it. It’s such a curious sensation coming from a hot drink. Overall, I loved it. It tasted great on this winter day, which was cold, even for Texas.

One word: minty. I may have steeped this at too high of a temperature, so I’ll let the water chill for a minute next time.

This is the herbal tea I cant live without.

Intensely fragrant and fresh. Would blend well with green tea.

This is my “I ate too much” tea. Don’t smell the dry leaves too deeply, it’s eye-wateringly strong. Really really minty, pretty straightforward as far as peppermint tea goes, nothing added or artificial, just dried mint leaves.

Flavors: Peppermint

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I loved the flavor, the aftertaste sits with you for minutes after you take a sip. Great while it cools, great hot. Just an all around amazing tea and if you are having some nasal problems, take a big wiff in the bag and it’ll clear it right up.

205 °F / 96 °C 8 min or more 5 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

I have been drinking bagged peppermint tea daily for the last couple weeks and decided to purchase some loose leaf peppermint since it has become my new go-to. I am super glad that I did!

The peppermint almost knocked me over when I opened the bag. It was so strong and so amazing! Cleared the sinuses right up! It stayed pretty strong-smelling during steeping and I was a little worried that it would taste as strong as it smelled. I think I could actually stand to use another tsp or so as the finished product wasn’t as strong as I would have liked.

It is delicious though! I love drinking it after a big meal or before bed. It is very minty and refreshing. It also helps settle and sooth my stomach if I’m feeling a bit bloated or bubbly. ;)

Would recommend and will continue drinking until I’ve made myself sick of it! (I also bought a small sample of the Vanilla Rooibos to mix and will be trying that next!)

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

I really enjoy this tea as an after dinner treat. It has a strong, clean flavor that is very refreshing!