Peppermint

Herbal Tea
Peppermint
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Dried peppermint leaves to make a minty, refreshing drink that is highly satisfying both hot and cold. A native of the Mediterranean, peppermint leaves were often used to crown luminaries in ancient Greece and Rome. It continues to be revered for its refreshingly light aroma, as well as its natural, caffeine-free taste. If you have yet to try gourmet peppermint tea, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by its superior flavor.

About Adagio Teas View company

WOW, is this minty. Not that I should really be surprised by that.

I’m not a mint person usually, but this isn’t bad. It’s a very clear taste, with a slightly sweet lingering aftertaste. I can imagine this would be good iced. I might mix it with something else next time, because it is too minty for me, but I’m sure a mint lover would be very happy!

Pairs well with anxiety and a stale prepackaged brownie you kept in your desk drawer in case of emergency.

But seriously, this is a really good tea. It’s delightfully minty without being overpowering or fake tasting. And it really does calm my stomach and my nerves.

This is my first experience with Adagio Teas and I’m positively surprised! this is peppermint tea like it is supposed to be. Delicious fresh tea, even the smell is amazing. Love it!

Definitely my go-to tea. Delicious straight, but also the base of various experimental mixes. Very clean, no grassy taste like with other mint tea-bags.

Getting to stick my nose in the big bag of wonderful-smelling peppermint is certainly an added bonus as well.

I’m not a minty tea fan. But my daughter is. It’s reminiscent of the “sleepy” tea from her childhood. This tea, however, is very strong, and very minty, even for a long time minty tea fan. She blended this with Adagio chamomile. It was delicious. I loved it too.

It is super relaxing. The two really compliment one another. For a teen, she has quite the sophisticated palate. This is a wonderful bedtime, unwind from your day combo. I highly endorse!

This is my very favorite mug of peppermint tea. (Or any mint tea, for that matter!) It tastes exactly how you hope it will on its own, and is magnificently versatile when it comes to blending with all sorts of green and black teas.

Wonderful peppermint tea! It makes a soothing, delightful cup for evenings and winding down. It will remain a staple in my home.

Boiling 8 min or more

Good peppermint to mix with other teas or rooibos, can get boring on its own.

I bought this one for it’s medicinal properties. My wife has frequent sinus problems. We bought a pound of Peppermint. When she opened it up and took a deep sniff she said, “Wow! I want to buy another pound of this just to use as an inhaler.” It cleared her up instantly. Works pretty well as tea, too, straight or blended with other teas.

This is one of those teas great to mix with many other teas. I also tried it with being mixed and it is wonderful. It is very forgiving when oversteeped. I accidentally steeped it over 7 minutes and it was still great. I love this to end the day.