Peppermint

Herbal Tea
Peppermint
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Dried peppermint leaves to make a minty, refreshing drink that is highly satisfying both hot and cold. A native of the Mediterranean, peppermint leaves were often used to crown luminaries in ancient Greece and Rome. It continues to be revered for its refreshingly light aroma, as well as its natural, caffeine-free taste. If you have yet to try gourmet peppermint tea, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by its superior flavor.

About Adagio Teas View company

Very easy tea to make at work. I don’t really need to be concerned about the water being too hot. Also wonderful with honey when sick. tastes like candy canes!

This is my go-to tea anytime I’m feeling under the weather. It’s always refreshing, soothes the throat and stomach. I sometimes mix it with the spearmint and it’s even better.

Along with chamomile (which I am all out of – sob), peppermint is my favorite tea to drink before bed. Helps me wind down from a busy day and gets me in the mindset for a trip to dreamland.