Ying Yang Green Tea

Green Herbal Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This is actually my blend and I'm reviewing it here not to promote but because I love it. I wanted to create a refreshing tea but not slap-in-your-face refreshing, more of a soothing tea at the...” Read full tasting note
    Oolonga 86 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Invigorating spearmint and soothing lemon grass are blended with citron green tea to create a unique dual experience. Perfect either hot or iced. For best results steep at 180°F for 2 minutes.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

This is actually my blend and I’m reviewing it here not to promote but because I love it. I wanted to create a refreshing tea but not slap-in-your-face refreshing, more of a soothing tea at the same time. I think I really hit the nail on the head here: the brew is very smooth, easy to drink, with light citrusy taste backed up by a hint of mint and lemon grass.

Also it turned out to be a great thirst-quenching remedy after rich and heavy meals.

Mark B

What percentages did you use? Peppermint or spearmint? I didn’t see this particular blend listed on their site…