Herbal Tea
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Edit tea info Last updated by jump62359

• “We now interrupt your scheduled destruction of various samples to bring you a bulletin on mint: Mint is tasty and soothes the stomach that has overindulged on cheez-its, which I like for reasons...” Read full tasting note
    chibibigos 382 tasting notes
  • “I just discovered that I really like spearmint. I enjoy peppermint too, but sometimes I find that it is almost too strong with the cooling mint. Spearmint seems to be peppermint’s more calm...” Read full tasting note
    JosieJade 358 tasting notes
  • “Wanted to compare this to the Casablanca Twist I had earlier today, and there’s really not a huge difference. The only thing that’s lacking is that slight earthy flavor from the...” Read full tasting note
    shetheliving 355 tasting notes
  • “This smells like those starlight mints I really like. Making mint tea in my game made me want a cup. I haven’t had plain mint tea in a while. This is sweet, and a bit refreshing.” Read full tasting note
    Lariel 581 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Dried spearmint leaves to make a minty, refreshing drink that is highly satisfying both hot and cold. A native of the Mediterranean, spearmint was revered by ancient Romans for its ability to ‘stir up the mind.’ It continues to be savored for its refreshingly light aroma, as well as its natural, caffeine-free taste. If you have yet to try gourmet spearmint, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by its superior flavor.

About Adagio Teas View company

Light and pleasant, but lacking in any distinct pizazz.

I was torn between this and one of my Welcome to Night Vale teas, but as the day went on, my stomach felt sick(er), so mint tea it is!

The leaves smell very strong and cool. Tastes just like Bigelow Mint Medley, though, which is my usual go-to for mint, since we have tons and tons of Bigelow at work. Kind of disappointed, but not really. It’s a good mint tea.

Flavors: Spearmint

Simple, straightforward, and smells wonderful. This tea is slightly sweet, and very soothing. Would be nice after a meal, or before bed.

It’s taken me a bit to get around to reviewing this tea. I’ve been really busy with work and haven’t had it on my mind much. I really enjoy this tea! The spearmint smell is strong just how I like! It doesn’t need much sugar to taste divine! It’s one of those teas that I can have several cups of. So I have to make sure to limit myself so I don’t run out quickly.

I love the smooth mint flavor of this spearmint tea. The taste is not over powering and is strong enough for the senses to enjoy. It is currently in my tea rotation.

Alright, I’ll sum it up here: On it’s own – very unimpressive and chore to finish. As part of a Moroccan Mint-like home blend – superb. However, I do recommend a strong, full bodied green like gunpowder to be able to tangle with the powerful spearmint flavor. Enjoy!

Not bad at all. I prefer to use this to mix with other teas and herbals though.

I loved this, but I’m a huge fan of minty teas. It’s great for mixing with others.

I love mixing this with both peppermint and chamomile. Soothing and refreshing.