Wild Strawberry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Hibiscus Flowers, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Raspberry Leaves, Rose Hips, Strawberry
Bitter, Fruity, Strawberry, Tart, Candy, Lemon
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “I made this again and added some honey and wow it was good. It would make for a refreshing iced tea. Perfect for a hot summers day. I bumped up the score.” Read full tasting note
    RachanaC 432 tasting notes
  • “I opened the bag and it took me a minute to place that delicious, almost overpowering strawberry smell. Fruit snacks!!! Totally smells like fruit snacks and I'm digging it. Another pink liquor. I'm...” Read full tasting note
    ajkiv2411 52 tasting notes
  • “I needed a really big, sweet kick in the pants this morning. So I mixed up a pretty strong batch of Weight to Go!, Wild Strawberry, and then I threw in some straight pu-erh from a friend in China....” Read full tasting note
    leafyq 34 tasting notes
  • “I will start this out by saying that I absolutely hate hot hibiscus-based tea. Just, ew. But iced? That's another story. This tea has become a summertime staple for my household; it's tart and...” Read full tasting note
    Amaikokonut 53 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Even when the strawberry harvest is waning for the year, our Wild Strawberry herbal blend will have you smiling like the first pick of the season. Fresh strawberries, apple pieces, hibiscus flowers and rose hips create a mellow, almost dessert-like tea. Sweet strawberry and sugared rhubarb aroma, beautiful warm berry color, pleasantly aromatic and not super sweet. A caffeine-free cup of pure delight.

Ingredients: rose hips, hibiscus flowers, apple pieces, natural strawberry flavor, strawberries, raspberry leaves

About Adagio Teas View company

Good bright fruity herbal tea. Had a nice light aroma of strawberries with overtones of lemon; not as much strawberry flavor as I would have liked, instead having a stronger lemon finish. Good with honey.

Boiling 8 min or more

When I received my new package of samples from Adagio, the AC was out at my place, so I decided to begin with this tea, cold-brewed and heavily sugared. The resultant beverage was a pretty pink tisane that smelled like strawberry gummies. It was sweet and light, with a good strong strawberry flavor (though I would have preferred it to be a little stronger). It was a bit too heavy on the apple for my taste, but over all, it made for a tasty and refreshing iced tea—a nice escape from the heat of an apartment without air conditioning in Florida!

I’m not a big tisane fan, but I’ve been looking for a late-night tea that will work for me before I go to bed. My stomach is really sensitive to tea at night largely because of the meds I’m on. Even so, I thought I’d buy a sample and brew it up.

It’s actually a pretty good tisane. Lots of strawberry flavor and the apple adds quite a bit of body to it. I added natural cane sugar because I tend to think of tisanes as weak, but this works pretty well. Better than most. I may have to buy it for the evenings.

I’m glad that I took enough of this tea to try it iced as well as hot, because cold it’s miles away a better drink. I did it up the lazy way where I brewed a cup, sweetened it with a spoonful of local honey and let it cool in the fridge. It literally tastes like fresh strawberries were juiced into my glass. I’m not sure whether it was the temperature or the honey that tamed the hibiscus but thankfully it’s barely an afterthought. So tasty and thirst-quenching. I’ll have to buy more now that Adagio has (finally!) lowered their international shipping rates.

Iced 1 tsp 12 OZ / 354 ML

First off, it smells terrific! Like candy and super fresh strawberries!!

First impression: very bitter, incredibly bland. Use more tsp or less water next time?
After adding sugar: tart, fruity, a bite of bitter. Good herbal tea, but kind of weak- not much of a bouquet, but still good.

The recommended steeping time is 5-10 minutes so does that mean it’s mean to be an iced tea? Well, the steeping temp says 212F so I’m going to try it hot first. If it’s a new tea, I don’t add any type of sweetener until I’ve taken a good taste and gotten a good grasp of the tea’s flavor =)

— loose tea w/ infuser

— 3 sugar cubes

Flavors: Bitter, Fruity, Strawberry, Tart

Boiling 7 min, 30 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

1967 tasting notes

GCTTB Rd 3:

Jeweled Thumb was kind enough to add some of her healthy lemonade teas into the TTB for us all to try: a combination of Adagio’s Green Citron, Wild Strawberry, and Lemongrass. Being lazy and not wanting to wait for the water to cool to brew the green, I altered the recipe and did two parts wild strawberry and one part lemongrass and then poured it over ice. The result? A fruity start to the sip which slowly gives way to a touch of hibby tartness only to end on a crisp lemon note. It’s actually quite interesting though I feel I may have been better off going with a 1:1 ratio of each tea. Ultimately I probably won’t drink this again but it was certainly fun to try. Thanks Jeweled Thumb!

All the sample sipdowns! Thank you to whoever sent me this one. I cold brewed it for about 24 hours. The funny thing is this tastes exactly like a summer strawberry. It’s got that light sweet tart\juiciness thing going on. The juicy sweetness hits first and then a light tartness lingers for a second. Very refreshing! I’d love to mix this with some lemonade in the summer!

This tastes like Ed Hardy perfume smells and not in a good way.

Freaking love this blend. It is, currently, my go-to dessert tea. Sweet and juicy, it’s a slap of strawberry. Drinking it by itself is almost like drinking syrup (in my head, it’s not that sweet!). It begs to be mixed with something. I’m going to have to find strawberry adagio blends. :)

A fav of mine.

I really enjoyed making this into iced tea. It definitely tasted like strawberry. I prefer the tang of the raspberry a bit better, though.