Wild Strawberry

Fruit Herbal Blend
Apple Pieces, Hibiscus Flowers, Natural Strawberry Flavor, Raspberry Leaves, Rose Hips, Strawberry
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by madametj

• “I made this again and added some honey and wow it was good. It would make for a refreshing iced tea. Perfect for a hot summers day. I bumped up the score.” Read full tasting note
    RachanaC 429 tasting notes
  • “I opened the bag and it took me a minute to place that delicious, almost overpowering strawberry smell. Fruit snacks!!! Totally smells like fruit snacks and I'm digging it. Another pink liquor. I'm...” Read full tasting note
    ajkiv2411 52 tasting notes
  • “I needed a really big, sweet kick in the pants this morning. So I mixed up a pretty strong batch of Weight to Go!, Wild Strawberry, and then I threw in some straight pu-erh from a friend in China....” Read full tasting note
    leafyq 34 tasting notes
  • “I will start this out by saying that I absolutely hate hot hibiscus-based tea. Just, ew. But iced? That's another story. This tea has become a summertime staple for my household; it's tart and...” Read full tasting note
    Amaikokonut 53 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Even when the strawberry harvest is waning for the year, our Wild Strawberry herbal blend will have you smiling like the first pick of the season. Fresh strawberries, apple pieces, hibiscus flowers and rose hips create a mellow, almost dessert-like tea. Sweet strawberry and sugared rhubarb aroma, beautiful warm berry color, pleasantly aromatic and not super sweet. A caffeine-free cup of pure delight.

Ingredients: rose hips, hibiscus flowers, apple pieces, natural strawberry flavor, strawberries, raspberry leaves

About Adagio Teas View company

I ended up getting this flavor in a sampler pack of their teabags. I was a little worried about it, but gave it a try. I love it! Great fresh fruit smell that awakens the senses. I loved it!

I enjoyed this tea hot, but I appreciate it more iced.
No milk or any sweetners.
I love it straight on its own.

Good iced. The hibiscus finish doesn’t do anything for me, but the strawberry flavor is very nice.

Boiling 8 min or more

This tea is NOT my thing. It’s not quite as acidic as other fruit teas I’ve had and really not liked, but it’s just not what I like in a good tisane. The ingredients sound amazing and I love Adagio’s Strawberry black tea, but… yeah. No. Might be tasty iced, but I’m probably just going to move on to one of the other Adagio teas I already really enjoy. :)

Probably the best strawberry tisane I have found. IMO every fruit tea still requires sweetening, this would be tart without it. I use it to blend and it works deliciously.

This tea tastes much like fresh strawberries, but the apple flavor really helps. Unsweetened it’s wonderful, and I tried it with a small amount of cane sugar, which made it taste like homemade strawberry jam.

I’m very “eh” about this one. It is sweet on its own, but also quite sour, so I added some Splenda. That made it better, but it still wasn’t great. Maybe sugar would have worked better. It definitely smells and tastes like strawberries and is a wonderful red color. I would drink it maybe as a desert tea. Not bad, fruit teas may just not be the type for me :)

Amazingly good and sweet enough that there’s no need for sugar.