Brigadoon Breakfast

Black White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by ambientqueenie

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Couldn't resist the novelty of this one. It's a really clean, basic breakfast blend. It's been a while since I've had a tea that wasn't flavored, so this was a refreshing change. EDIT: Upping my...” Read full tasting note
    rebeccalynn 57 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Like the fictional Scottish town of Brigadoon, this special Leap Year tea only appears once every few years. Luckily, it’s every four years instead of a hundred!

Celebrate Leap Day with this Scottish Breakfast Blend of Assam and Keemun teas. We’ve added a touch of Silver Needle and blue cornflowers to evoke the blue and white of the Scottish flag that Brigadoon would fly.

Leap Day is needed to correct the fact that the Gregorian calendar year is about 6 hours shorter than a solar calendar year. The extra day is an opportunity to do something out of the ordinary, something that doesn’t come along too often. So this February 29th, order a cup of Brigadoon Breakfast Tea, or wait until 2016.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Couldn’t resist the novelty of this one. It’s a really clean, basic breakfast blend. It’s been a while since I’ve had a tea that wasn’t flavored, so this was a refreshing change.
EDIT: Upping my rating because when I had this yesterday, I added a bit more sugar than I usually do and these deep, delicious cocoa notes came out. It was glorious.