Not A Rabbit

Black Fruit White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Tamm

• “mmmm this tea is so lovely. I think that what surprises me the most is the abuse it can go through and not turn bitter. I would think that the large concentration of white tea would make it so that...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 536 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Light, delicate, fruity – but surprisingly strong and elegant. Strawberries and cream over a layer of clean white peach – classy, pretty, and smooth.

’I’m still alone, sir.’

About Adagio Teas View company

mmmm this tea is so lovely. I think that what surprises me the most is the abuse it can go through and not turn bitter. I would think that the large concentration of white tea would make it so that boiling temps would embitter the leaves or leave it astringent. But amazingly I oversteeped this and found no issue at all! I think that the peach is the main flavor, but other fruit notes do shine through and the cream really is what makes the flavor come together. A really great blend!