Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

Rooibos, colloquially known as Red Tea, is an herbal plant that grows in South Africa. Rooibos is a flavorful, caffeine-free alternative to tea for those seeking to eliminate caffeine intake. Ours is a top-grade, organic African tea.

About Adagio Teas View company

One of my favorite teas around. It’s just perfect for anytime of the day and the flavor is incredible.

Just downed 2 pots of this (with a little added lemongrass) myself in an attempt to ward off what feels like an impending sore throat.

Single cup, 2 raw sugar.

Much different from other teas
but its good and cheap
pure rooibos is way better than any flavoured shit

This is the first time I have ever tried real rooibos, and I am passionately in love. It is warm, rich, and hearty—it almost tastes as if it’s got protein in it. :) It almost reminds me of Suntory whiskey; not that it tastes of alcohol, but rather that unique, full, sweet, brightness. Really, really excellent; my search for a low-caffeine alternative has ended; now to try all the variants I can find!