Rooibos Tea
Caramel, Earth, Vanilla
Loose Leaf, Sachet
Caffeine Free
Fair Trade
Edit tea info Last updated by bozisuk

From Adagio Teas

Rooibos, colloquially known as Red Tea, is an herbal plant that grows in South Africa. Rooibos is a flavorful, caffeine-free alternative to tea for those seeking to eliminate caffeine intake. Ours is a top-grade, organic African tea.

About Adagio Teas View company

Profumatissimo e dal gusto che ricorda la liquirizia. Si beve tranquillamente senza zucchero, ma con l’aggiunta di quello di canna diventa ancora più speziato.

One of my favorite teas around. It’s just perfect for anytime of the day and the flavor is incredible.

Just downed 2 pots of this (with a little added lemongrass) myself in an attempt to ward off what feels like an impending sore throat.

Single cup, 2 raw sugar.

Much different from other teas
but its good and cheap
pure rooibos is way better than any flavoured shit

This is the first time I have ever tried real rooibos, and I am passionately in love. It is warm, rich, and hearty—it almost tastes as if it’s got protein in it. :) It almost reminds me of Suntory whiskey; not that it tastes of alcohol, but rather that unique, full, sweet, brightness. Really, really excellent; my search for a low-caffeine alternative has ended; now to try all the variants I can find!