Rooibos Peach

Fruit Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

From Adagio Teas

In the famous poem ‘The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock’, T.S. Eliot wrote, ‘do I dare to eat a peach?’ The literary-minded folks at Adagio have taken it upon themselves to provide Mr. Eliot with an answer: no need to eat one. Just steep a cup of our Rooibos herbal tea flavored with sweet peaches. Please, be a peach. Give this tea a try.

About Adagio Teas View company

I have lots of 1-2 cup samples taking up space in my tea drawer, so I think it’s about time that I start doing some sipdowns.

Sipdown 1!

When I opened the package, I immediately smelled delicious peaches. I was slightly disappointed that the peach flavor was somewhat muted after steeping, but it’s still pretty good. In a lot of the flavored rooibos I’ve sampled, the base doesn’t have much flavor, which is not the case here. It’s quite nice to be able to taste the rooibos!

This was a pretty tasty cup, but not anything I think I need to drink again.

Just got in my package of samplers from Adagio, and this is my first one from the package. All of them are flavored rooibos, trying to find a new one to add to the stash, very excited about them!
Anyways! Opening the package I can immediately smell the peach and it’s lovely, I can still smell the rooibos underneath the peach too. Wet, it smells a little more strongly of rooibos. The taste is quite good, the peach is not overwhelming, actually I wish it was a little bit stronger, but the rooibos is definitely there, and it’s not at all bitter. The aftertaste isn’t much of the rooibos, it’s more peach actually which surprises me, but I like it.
Now that it is starting to cool down a bit the peach is getting stronger, yum! I’m not big on drinking my teas iced, but I’m betting that this would be a good one and I intend to try it iced in the future. I’m having a peachy time with this rooibos! Sorry, couldn’t help it!

It has a great fruity scent. Not overly peachy, just a delicious fruit flavour.

This is one of my all-time favorite teas. It’s naturally caffeine-free so it’s great for drinking night or day and goes well with honey and sugar. I drink it very often. The peach flavor is very strong, yet not in a bitter way, and gives the tea a great fruity smell.