Rooibos Vanilla

Rooibos Tea
Molasses, Vanilla, Cinnamon, Rooibos, Wood, Honey
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Adagio Teas

According to the International Ice Cream Association, Vanilla is by far the most popular flavor, getting a full 23% of all ice cream consumption. Inspired by this love of vanilla, Adagio has created Vanilla Tea. Combining the delectable flavor of sweet vanilla beans and Rooibos herbal tea, I’ll scream, you’ll scream, we’ll all scream for… Vanilla tea! Naturally caffeine-free, so enjoy it anytime of the day!

About Adagio Teas View company

Tastes great.

Oddly enough, this rooibos is actually very easy and pleasant to drink. Upon first smelling, it reminded me almost exactly of Thai iced tea, and when I took my first sip I knew that it would taste good with a nice helping of sugar (I’d have added condensed milk, but I don’t have any on me currently). Sure enough, it was pretty good sweetened and lacked any of the medicinal tastes of plain rooibos. My only complaint is that it just didn’t brew very strong at 5 minutes: as an iced tea it was conspicuously weak.

I can’t say much on how it tastes unsweetened, but this blend certainly makes a nice sweet tea. Just make sure you brew it strong.

I enjoy this blend; it’s soothing & mellow. The vanilla is undetectable unless you add a bit of sugar, as other reviews have mentioned.

I think I had this alone once and I liked it, but I’ve mostly been adding it to other teas (black) to add a nice vanilla note. I like it that way.
My usual use for it is to add it to chamomile and spearmint or peppermint….which I think Adagio calls Foxtrot, but why buy it when I have all the ingredients?
Anyway, my point? A nice vanilla flavor to a fine Rooibos.
I must admit I’m new to Rooibos.

I have the same problem with this tea as I do with Adagio’s Rooibos Caramel — it smells heavenly, and is smooth to drink, but the vanilla is hardly there. Much to my surprise, I like the Celestial Seasonings vanilla rooibos better, and I’m not a big CS fan. I did get a sample of Upton’s version, too, so hopefully that will be better than either.

This is always a good caffeine free staple. It’s sweet, simple, and comforting.

I LOVE vanilla so this tea is always a special treat! It’s delicious brewed as is or as a tea latte.

Rich and slightly nutty, this is probably my favourite straight-up vanilla rooibos, likely because the vanilla is so strong and creamy, which makes for a wonderful contrast against the rooibos. It’s one of the few “teas” I absolutely have to keep on hand.

Wow, I like Rooibos and Vanilla, who knew the combination could do this! I simply did not like this at all, too much vanilla and it brought the bad tastes that I didn’t even know existed out of the Rooibos.

This is the last of the Rooibos samples, but it is one of the best. It has a very pleasant nose and feels perfect for morning tea. We’ll see how it weathers the morning.