Rooibos Vanilla

Rooibos Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Adagio Teas

According to the International Ice Cream Association, Vanilla is by far the most popular flavor, getting a full 23% of all ice cream consumption. Inspired by this love of vanilla, Adagio has created Vanilla Tea. Combining the delectable flavor of sweet vanilla beans and Rooibos herbal tea, I’ll scream, you’ll scream, we’ll all scream for… Vanilla tea! Naturally caffeine-free, so enjoy it anytime of the day!

About Adagio Teas View company

Wow, I like Rooibos and Vanilla, who knew the combination could do this! I simply did not like this at all, too much vanilla and it brought the bad tastes that I didn’t even know existed out of the Rooibos.

This is the last of the Rooibos samples, but it is one of the best. It has a very pleasant nose and feels perfect for morning tea. We’ll see how it weathers the morning.

Tried some Rooibos Vanilla. from Adagio Teas. Can’t really mess up this infusion. Nice vanilla taste, doesn’t taste fake.

I drink this tea at night all the time. It’s sweet slightly nutty liquor is the perfect thing to wind down at the end of the day. Zero caffeine, tons of anti-oxidants, and a great warm flavor….it’s perfect for when I want something sweet but am avoiding the calories.

Just what I needed after plowing through the snow.

This was my first rooibos, and it sold me on the whole plant. Wonderful on its own, or blended with another tea.

Delicious tea! The nutty taste of the rooibos and the vanilla compliment each other perfectly! I like to add honey to mine to give it that little something extra.

Very smooth! Vanilla always goes well with a rooibus tea.

Adagio does the vanilla rooibus the best, however. Hands down!