Honeybush Apricot

Fruit Honeybush Blend
Apricot, Candy, Pepper, Wood, Artificial
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Adagio Teas

Imagine being whisked away to an bright, fresh apricot orchard… That’s the sensation you’ll get with your first sip of our delectable Honeybush Apricot tea. Combining the sweet flavor of ripe summer apricots with the rich taste of organic, naturally caffeine-free Honeybush herbal tea, you can experience it year-round.

About Adagio Teas View company

I’ve had this tea before, and really disliked it. I felt like the apricot flavor was really artificial and clashed with the Honeybush. This time, I added some chai spices, and It was acceptable, but still not something I would buy again.

Flavors: Apricot, Artificial, Wood

Boiling 8 min or more 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

2017 tasting notes

This came free with my last order from Adagio. It took me a long time to try it because I’m not really a fan of Honeybush teas. This one surprised me, its a very sweet mild tea and it probably the first Honeybush that I’ve enjoyed.

Maybe I don’t like honeybush as much as I used to because all of the ones I’ve tried lately have seemed really wood-y flavor wise. Or do they get more woody with time? All of my honeybush teas are pretty old, which is why I’m trying to go through them. Either way, I was not loving this like I hoped I would.

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

Honeybush Apricot comes off to me as having a very light taste that like most herbals reminds me a bit more of juice than tea. Has a light sweet and fruity flavor to it but it is not my favorite flavor. Although my grandmother loved it so much that I gave her the rest of the sample to take home with her.

Smell as you open the tin and brew it is wonderful. On that note, I can’t even remember the last time I had an apricot, if I’ve ever had one before, so I don’t know if the taste is correct or not. XD Yeah, not helpful, I know. But definitely a strong fruit flavor, and very mild compared to my usual preference of ‘spicy’ teas.

195 °F / 90 °C 8 min or more

honeybush – apricot – roobios: three very sweet flavors had me worried that this tea might be too sweet, but once steeped, its a perfect combination, and a surprisingly mild flavor. it has great aroma too. i give it the thumbs up.

Still a nice combo and sweet without being overpowering.