Honeybush Chocolate

Herbal Honeybush Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Adagio Teas

While the greatest chocolates may come from Switzerland, the best chocolate tea undoubtedly comes from Adagio. And we guarantee that you won’t choose to remain neutral. This decadent treat infuses the flavor of rich chocolate with the rich, full, naturally caffeine-free taste of organic Honeybush herbal tea. A rich sugar-free treat, delectable both hot and cold.

About Adagio Teas View company

Honeybush Chocolate turned out to be one of the stronger tasting honeybush flavored teas I’ve had yet. Unlike a lot of other chocolate teas that I’ve had come off seeming a bit empty and in need of sugar added to give it more flavor, but the natural sweet flavor of honeybush takes care of that nicely.

It probably did not help that I ate this with a Ghirardelli chocolate chip cookie, thus messing up my taste buds, but I found the flavoring…. Hmm. It wasn’t too sweet, and that wasn’t… enough. Like it wasn’t all that chocolaty. Was okay, though.

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more

Too sweet, the chocolate tastes artificial and unnatural. Not one I would recommend.