Honeybush Hazelnut

Herbal Honeybush Blend
Hazelnut Natural Flavouring, Honeybush
Coffee, Creamy, Hazelnut, Nutty, Nuts, Vanilla, Wood, Bark, Honey, Cedar, Smooth, Sweet
Caffeine Free
Edit tea info Last updated by IllBeMother221B

From Adagio Teas

Hazelnut is often paired with chocolates and other confections due to their sweet flavor, creating a decadent treat. This pairing of sweet honeybush and hazelnut is no exception. Enjoy this flavorful caffeine-free tea any time of the day!

About Adagio Teas View company

This was..interesting. I’m not really a fan of red teas. The dry aroma was very woodsy, almost dusty with strong hazelnut overtones. The hazelnut really popped while steeping and was present in the final liquor with a very mild flavor of the same. I was expecting a sweeter too, but had to add some agave. I can’t see myself drinking this every day – or even weekly.

I agree with what some others have said — I wish it had a little more taste. But the dry aroma is incredible!

This is a great tea for hazelnut lovers. My husband, who knows nothing about tea, commented that the tea I was drinking smelled very hazelnut-y. Light, but yet has a good amount of flavor. I will buy more of this one when it’s gone. Prepared with stevia.

I’m not one who actually likes hazelnut, so much in fact that when I saw this in my sampler I tried to get Adagio to exchange it. But I guess they meant for me to keep it since they never got back to me about returning it when the other tea arrived.

I decided to try it anyway, prepared a cup in my usual way, and I was pleasantly surprised by this tea. I did like the smell when I first got it, but going on previous hazelnut tastings (smell good, taste bad), I didn’t trust it and hid it in the back of the cabinet. I guess it has that ‘nutty’ flavor the other reviews talk about. I usually add a teaspoon or two of sugar to my teas, which really brings out the flavor (for me, I know sugar for some is blasphemy). I’ll probably try mixing it with either the chocolate, vanilla, or plain next time.

Mmmm, this is a bedtime tea. The tin smells like fancy flavored coffee (aka hazelnut), the taste is much milder (of course – it’s honeybush), and the aftertaste is the best part. Close your mouth, exhale through your nose, and feel your mouth water for more. This is fairly subtle, with no real tea, but sweet and delightful. The hazelnut and honeybush really blend well.

Boiling 8 min or more

I’m generally not a fan of honeybush or roobois (tastes like cardboard), but this one is pretty okay. Can’t say it’ll ever be a favorite but of the honeybush I’ve tried, this is the best. It makes me think of a heavily doctored cup of coffee – in a good way.

I’m not sure how I feel about this tea. I love hazelnut, but am still not sure if I enjoy it in a tea. If you like hazelnut I would definitely give it a try!

I purchased the sample of this and, to be honest, I wasn’t sure if I’d like it or not. I am pleasantly surprised! First of all, the aroma this tea produces is INCREDIBLE! It almost smells like coffee, with a delicious nuttiness that is divine. The taste, however, is not nearly as strong as the smell – which is a GOOD thing, in my opinion, as the taste is AMAZING just as it is! It’s almost got a creaminess to it that I was not expecting! No bitterness, no aftertaste, no bad thing to say about this tea, whatsoever! A+ in my book! I will definitely be ordering more of this tea; I could see drinking this before work every morning.

Flavors: Coffee, Creamy, Hazelnut, Nutty

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 16 OZ / 473 ML

Creamy and subtly sweet, reminiscent of honey with a splash of hazelnut as an aftertaste.

1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Herbal TTB

A very nice honey bush with a nutty taste. In all, a smooth tasty tea. I have about an ounce which I am glad for because I think I’ll enjoy this a lot. I often need a good caf. free alternative to my favorite flavored blacks.

Adagio is only about 20 miles a way so there is some chance of getting there some time for a refill.