Honeybush Vanilla

Herbal Honeybush Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Jillian

From Adagio Teas

According to the International Ice Cream Association, Vanilla is by far the most popular flavor, getting a full 23% of all ice cream consumption. Inspired by this love of vanilla, Adagio has created Honeybush Vanilla tea. Combining the delectable flavor of sweet vanilla beans and organic honey-scented Honeybush, I’ll scream, you’ll scream, we’ll all scream for… Vanilla tea! Naturally caffeine-free, so you can enjoy it anytime of the day!

About Adagio Teas View company

Num nums.

Sweet but not too sweet. Refreshing.

These teas are meant to be enjoyed without additional additives. To add anything taints the flavor of the tea, overwhelms the otherwise subtle sweetness and burst of vanilla swimming throughout each sip.

Added 1t of sugar. This tea is delicious – the honeybush gives the full background and the sweet vanilla flavor makes it slightly more interesting.

Boiling 5 min, 0 sec 4 tsp 32 OZ / 946 ML

Hmmm. I ordered a honeybush sampler because I’ve really never tried them before. It’s not bad, but it’s not what I typically enjoy. I will save it for winter because it seems like a great tea for sick days.

The scent is of vanilla extract (it smells strongly like vanilla beans and bourbon.) It has a sweet, creamy taste. The vanilla flavour is a little too mild.

This is not something I’d pay for, luckily its the free sample I got with my big order. I don’t hate it, but the smell reminds me of wood chip mulch, and thats a bit distracting. I don’t get much of the vanilla, but having not tasted the NOT vanilla I don’t have a comparison point so I’m not sure. The smell definitly has a honey note to it before steeping, but once its steeped I only get that woodchip smell. I’ll use this up, and maybe try one other variety as a free sample on my next order out of curiosity to see if I like the style but not the flavor, but I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone else.

It doesn’t smell too much like vanilla, but once steeped, has a sweet, creamy and warm vanilla flavour, not too strong, but nice.
A good tea for nights, but not one to have every night.

I wonder how does it tastes like with a drop of milk.

I loved this tea it was nice and sweet.

Got a honeybush sampler from Adagio, this is the only one i reordered in a larger size.

As others have said, this makes a great base for mixing in other teas. Especially good with the Chocolate Mate from republic of tea.

On its own, this is a little weak and bland. But, it’s great for mixing with other teas, especially anything with fruit. Could have more vanilla flavor. I do prefer the Rooibos Vanilla to this one, as it is stronger. Prepared with stevia.