Decaf Blueberry

Black Fruit Blend
Blueberry, Smooth, Sweet
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 20 oz / 591 ml

• “Served this when my friends were over this weekend and it was sooo nice. I made a 32 ounce pot in my Iced Ingenuitea and served it in my new tea cups with saucers. My friend has a dietary...” Read full tasting note
    Arshness 77 tasting notes
  • “This was a tea from my swap with *Arshness*, aka Miss Adagio. ;) The dry leaf looks like generic black tea with a few crushed leaves (apparently they're raspberry leaves). Mine didn't have any...” Read full tasting note
    CameronB 711 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Decaf Blueberry tea with sweet blueberries. Decaffeinated using a natural CO-2 process, that allows leaves to retain their delicate shape and flavor.

About Adagio Teas View company

Served this when my friends were over this weekend and it was sooo nice. I made a 32 ounce pot in my Iced Ingenuitea and served it in my new tea cups with saucers. My friend has a dietary restriction so she has to use Truvia. I poured my cup first then sweetened the pot for her so she could log the amount. (She will drink more tea than me in a sitting so it worked out fine.) I added a little milk to the pot of tea too as this tea is really best creamed. My friend enjoyed every last sip of it, drinking the entire pot minus my one cup (which is all I was in the mood for at the moment, but it was soooo good).
I still love this tea so much. I come back to it again and again. With my intense love of decaf blacks that still have good flavor, I really will end up buying this one again when I run out or low. I really must keep it in stock at all times.

I bet it’d be a good candidate for something iced or maybe the tea pop thing. I wanna try that. I bought sparkling water for the purpose, but which tea to start with? The selection may affect whether or not i end up liking the tea pop concept so I really want to make sure it’s good. I may try it with this since this is one of my favorites.

Flavors: Blueberry, Smooth, Sweet

Boiling 2 min, 45 sec 5 tsp 32 OZ / 946 ML
Arshness

Amusingly, there’s like five different people on my current viewable feed who were drinking a blueberry tea. Synchronicity much guys? :)

Cameron B.

That’s because blueberry is awesome! :D

christeana1

Aaahh blueberry:) Reminds me of Maine:-)

This was a tea from my swap with Arshness, aka Miss Adagio. ;) The dry leaf looks like generic black tea with a few crushed leaves (apparently they’re raspberry leaves). Mine didn’t have any dried blueberries like the picture does. Dry, it smelled vaguely blueberryish. I steeped it for 3 minutes.

The brewed tea has a lovely genuine blueberry smell. Tastewise, I am a bit disappointed with this one. The level of blueberry is good, it’s not too strong but very present, however I do not enjoy the tea base at all. I’m not sure if this is because it’s a decaf version, but the black tea is very nondescript with a very one-note generic “black tea” taste. Sad face. Thanks Arshness for the sample. :D

Flavors: Blueberry

Sami Kelsh

I’ve only ever had the decaf base in blends where, well, it’s pretty obscured among other things, so making a mental note of its meh-ness on its own. Boo.

Arshness

Weird. Maybe I just have bad taste in tea, because to me, this is like a cuppa blueberry pie. :) I sweeten it and add milk or creamer usually and it really brings it out.
The decaf tea itself doesn’t stand out, but the blueberry is the feature here so that’s fine by me.
Sorry you haven’t enjoyed the teas I sent so far. I felt they were all really good ones. >_<

Cameron B.

I’ve been trying to drink my teas without sugar or milk, but I’ll probably drink the rest of this one that way. The blueberry flavor was good though. :P And it’s not your fault if I don’t like something when I chose which ones I wanted to try! Silly.

Arshness

Haha, I just found your reply because I was reviewing this tea again and yours was the only other comment showing up. :)
Did you ever try it again with sugar and milk?
I still love this tea so much. :)
And I know but I still feel bad if you didn’t get any positive experiences out of it. >_< Sometimes it happens to me too haha but I always enjoy getting a chance to try something even if nothing turns out to be a keeper.

Hah, honestly I don’t remember! XD

And whether I like it or not, it’s still a positive experience because then I’ve tried it and know for sure. Haven’t seen you around here lately!

Arshness

I have been so busy lately. Haven’t drank much tea. I’m getting back into it again. I had some rough health issues and was very tired so I was not getting up and making tea as much. But I’m still here. I check it every day. :)