Decaf Blueberry

Black Fruit Blend
Blueberry
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This was a tea from my swap with *Arshness*, aka Miss Adagio. ;) The dry leaf looks like generic black tea with a few crushed leaves (apparently they're raspberry leaves). Mine didn't have any...” Read full tasting note
    CameronB 239 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Decaf Blueberry tea with sweet blueberries. Decaffeinated using a natural CO-2 process, that allows leaves to retain their delicate shape and flavor.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

This was a tea from my swap with Arshness, aka Miss Adagio. ;) The dry leaf looks like generic black tea with a few crushed leaves (apparently they’re raspberry leaves). Mine didn’t have any dried blueberries like the picture does. Dry, it smelled vaguely blueberryish. I steeped it for 3 minutes.

The brewed tea has a lovely genuine blueberry smell. Tastewise, I am a bit disappointed with this one. The level of blueberry is good, it’s not too strong but very present, however I do not enjoy the tea base at all. I’m not sure if this is because it’s a decaf version, but the black tea is very nondescript with a very one-note generic “black tea” taste. Sad face. Thanks Arshness for the sample. :D

Flavors: Blueberry

Sami Kelsh

I’ve only ever had the decaf base in blends where, well, it’s pretty obscured among other things, so making a mental note of its meh-ness on its own. Boo.

Arshness

Weird. Maybe I just have bad taste in tea, because to me, this is like a cuppa blueberry pie. :) I sweeten it and add milk or creamer usually and it really brings it out.
The decaf tea itself doesn’t stand out, but the blueberry is the feature here so that’s fine by me.
Sorry you haven’t enjoyed the teas I sent so far. I felt they were all really good ones. >_<

Cameron B.

I’ve been trying to drink my teas without sugar or milk, but I’ll probably drink the rest of this one that way. The blueberry flavor was good though. :P And it’s not your fault if I don’t like something when I chose which ones I wanted to try! Silly.