Decaf Orange

Orange, Smooth, Sweet, Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Jason
Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

From Adagio Teas

Decaf Orange tea with sweet oranges. Decaffeinated using a natural CO-2 process, that allows leaves to retain their delicate shape and flavor.

About Adagio Teas View company

Blah, blah and yet again blah. O ye of little flavor

SamplesOnly TTB
I just had to try this one next after trying the last two orange teas. This one tastes like black tea with a hint of candied orange peels, probably candied because I added sugar. Either way tastes like the peel more than the fruit. Drinkable, but I wouldn’t go out of my way to have it again. Had it iced.

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 2 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Samples Only TTB
I expected ceylon with orange. It tastes like ceylon with orange.
I mean that’s it really. It’s subtle, sweet, delicious.
If you like orange and you like ceylon black tea (i.e. 90% of Adagio’s black teas) you’ll like this.
I don’t know if the orange is normally stronger (as it came from an already opened bag so I have no idea how long it has been open) but it was subtle and sweet and good enough on strength that I’m not complaining.

So, call this one a good tea. :)

Flavors: Orange, Smooth, Sweet, Tea

Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Hmmmm. Did not like this one, and I am pretty easy to please when it comes to fruit flavored decaf blacks. I was not even able to try it a second time, because the memory of the first was so bad.