Cancer - The Zodiac Series - 2012

Green Herbal Rooibos White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by starfishey

• “I'm craving this again. It is my favorite from the new Zodiac series. For me it has the right balance of green/white tea + the faint taste of apples and mint. I truly enjoy this. I've decided...” Read full tasting note
    inguna 335 tasting notes
  • “I've been waiting for this to be back in stock forever! The tin is just lovely and the tea is beautiful, too. I love the colors. The flavor is really nice. It's light and fruity with hints of...” Read full tasting note
    kalmal 746 tasting notes
  • “Ugh. My tap water quality is *dismal* lately. Seriously, I just want one pot of tea today to turn out right. So I got another addition to my Adagio horoscope collection! I'm still going to peddle...” Read full tasting note
    Tamm 521 tasting notes
  • “Love this tea. It happens to be my "sign" so it was fun to boot. The tin is lovely, and would make a nice gift. And the tea leaves are also very nice to see. A large volume of lush green tea leaves...” Read full tasting note
    OhioAtty 20 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

White and green tea infused with fruit flavors will become a staple in Cancer’s well-stocked cupboard.

Cancers love to maintain a comfortable home and serve their family after-dinner tea.

The soothing blend of rose hips, chamomile and rooibos will calm Cancer’s emotional side, while the cornflowers and marigold petals raise their cheerful spirits.

About Adagio Teas View company

I’m craving this again. It is my favorite from the new Zodiac series. For me it has the right balance of green/white tea + the faint taste of apples and mint. I truly enjoy this.

I’ve decided not to rate teas anymore. When I drink tea I like to go with the flow; just experiencing the taste and smell without devising some “objective” grading system: I’m just not very good at that anyway.

Rebecca Lynn

I’ve stopped giving number ratings too…that’s just not how I see the world!

Terri HarpLady

yeah, me too, thank you!

I’ve been waiting for this to be back in stock forever! The tin is just lovely and the tea is beautiful, too. I love the colors. The flavor is really nice. It’s light and fruity with hints of chamomile. It’s very relaxing :]

Ugh. My tap water quality is dismal lately. Seriously, I just want one pot of tea today to turn out right.
So I got another addition to my Adagio horoscope collection! I’m still going to peddle the fact that these are a great deal. The tins are pretty, tea is good, and there is a lot of it.
This one though is a little less stellar to me than the others that I have tried. It is a bit fruity and herbal-esque, but nothing really stands out in it. I’m going to play with steep times and leaf amount to see if I can’t tease some more flavor out of this.

Love this tea. It happens to be my “sign” so it was fun to boot. The tin is lovely, and would make a nice gift. And the tea leaves are also very nice to see. A large volume of lush green tea leaves mixed with dried fruit, and chamomile leaves sprinkled in. There is also a scattering of a bright royal blue; I’m not entirely sure what that is, but it really pops.

The tea itself is very smooth, and relaxing. The aroma is super inviting, and the taste is great. I will definitely repurchase this tea when I run out. But the tin is quite voluminous, and you can steep several glasses from one serving, so that will be a while. :)

I prepared as indicated on the tin (temp. and time).

This morning was the first morning I had to scrape ice off of my car and I was incredibly cranky about it. I’m not ready to be cold all the time and plus my good ice scraper is who knows where. I was late to work, I forgot a bunch of stuff, and my throat is starting to hurt. Basically, this morning has been garbage. This was the tea I knew I needed to have this morning to deal with that. This is my favorite comforting tea by a mile. It’s got a ton of stuff in it and it’s all balanced. The mint isn’t terribly strong but I feel like it soothes my throat. I don’t know if chamomile is actually calming or if it’s just a placebo effect, but I’ll take it. I also like that it’s got green and white teas in it so it’s not particularly caffeinated; when I’m in the mood for a ton of it the last thing I usually need is a lot of caffeine.

Also, I really like the tin. For some reason the lady with the shell hat and her big pet lobster make me feel less insanely grumpy.