Decaf Peach

Peach
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 1 g 12 oz / 354 ml

From Adagio Teas

Bright decaf Ceylon black tea flavored with ripe summer peaches. Sweet, syrupy peach fragrance, lingering floral aromas as you sip, pleasant astringency and ‘peach fuzz’ dryness. A gentle, natural decaffeination process retains the delicate shape and flavor of the tea leaves.

About Adagio Teas View company

Nothing says spring to me like peach tea. The weather’s warming up, so I made a cup of this decaf take on it. For me, peach tea is more about the peach than the tea, so this is a good cup. Now if only I had some ice around here….

gmathis

This does sound like it’d be great iced!

I’ll sure be sad when my sample of this is used up! Great strong black tea with a good peach flavor.

Maybe I’ll order an 8 oz.

I probably have about one more big mug of this tea after my cup tonight. I do plan on enjoying it down to the last leaf! It is good, but I have so many others that are like it, so a repurchase is not likely.

i sprung for the decaf sampler from Adagio – and this is my first go at them. HOLY cow this is some tasty tea! i’ve been focusing lately so much on the non-flavored (yet still quite flavorful!) teas that i’d forgotten how delightful a nice fruity black tea can be! this cuppa is NOM with a spoonful of sugar and a splash of 2%. yum yum yum.

Flavors: Peach