Fruit Sangria

Herbal Tea
Berry, Strawberry
Edit tea info Last updated by Brandy

• “Have to say again that this tea is reeally good. Its so full of taste and yumminess that I actually want to eat it or at least gulp it down deliciously like water. But it's too hot and I must take...” Read full tasting note
    CupofTree 51 tasting notes
  • “So, Adagio's shipping prices to Canada are ridiculous. I've ordered once and felt appropriately guilty after the experience. Not gonna lie, they're great teas but they forgot to include the one tea...” Read full tasting note
    biancag 100 tasting notes
  • “I successfully devoured the whole canister so thought I'd come back to report that this is one of my favorite iced teas yet. It reminds me of kool-aid from my childhood days. I'm sure kool-aid is...” Read full tasting note
    ransomphoto 24 tasting notes
  • “*Herbal Traveling Tea Box* So I'm just about to start my tea-testing marathon... Picked out this yummy smelling tea from the mound of tea that I can hardly wait to try..and practically sprinted...” Read full tasting note
    albertocanfly 95 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Hibiscus, apples, rosehips, orange peels, sunflower petals, lemon grass, natural fruit flavoring.

www.adagio.com

About Adagio Teas View company

Have to say again that this tea is reeally good. Its so full of taste and yumminess that I actually want to eat it or at least gulp it down deliciously like water. But it’s too hot and I must take my time to sip and enjoy. Upping the rating from 80 because it’s rare to find such a satisfying tea. And a fruit tea at that! (Must add honey though)

So, Adagio’s shipping prices to Canada are ridiculous. I’ve ordered once and felt appropriately guilty after the experience. Not gonna lie, they’re great teas but they forgot to include the one tea that I was really looking forward too (and spent the most money on) and refused to send it to me when I emailed them about it. All they could do was add it on my account so it would go out with my next order (which will probably never because of the damn shipping cost). Hint: if your shipping prices are so ludicrous that they interfere with your customer service skills as a company, maybe look into it.

Anyway, I saw this at Whole Foods when I was in New York (sadly they only had this tea and vanilla rooibos) and thought it would be pretty good for an iced tea. Since then I’ve been cold brewing it and taking it to work. It’s pretty tasty! I add a teensy bit of agave to kill the slight bitterness from hibiscus, but it really isn’t even that harsh. I almost didn’t get this because I was still a little bitter from my last Adagio experience, but I’m glad I did!

Are you serious?!?!? They didn’t make good and send you the tea you ordered that they forgot? Geeez another reason never to order from them. Eff that.

Cavocorax

Wow, that’s really terrible!

JustJames

i’m so sorry! i really appreciate your post. i’ll be staying away from them. verdant has my heart and soul and butiki isn’t far behind… they’re brilliant all the way round. this company would just make me angry.

I successfully devoured the whole canister so thought I’d come back to report that this is one of my favorite iced teas yet. It reminds me of kool-aid from my childhood days. I’m sure kool-aid is cheaper but it’s filled with artificial ingredients that I chose to not put in my body anymore so this tea is a great replacement for a refreshing cold beverage. I plan to buy more of this next time I’m at Central Market!

Herbal Traveling Tea Box

So I’m just about to start my tea-testing marathon… Picked out this yummy smelling tea from the mound of tea that I can hardly wait to try..and practically sprinted downstairs in excitement.. only to realize that I left my good tea infuser at my mom’s house… knew this was bound to happen as I insist to carry all my tea with me on visits in my traveling tea bag /sigh/ Luckily, I found my spare infuser in the drawer /happy dance/ . Life is good:]

This tea is pretty delicious! It smells a little bit like kool-aid so that makes me giggle of happy childhood memories. Luckily, this tea lacks that artificial kool-aid taste and replaces it with fruity goodness.. yum:] At first sip, it was a bit too tart, but with just a touch of agave, it sweetened right up leaving a strawberry melody. Tantalizing images of trying this tea iced danced about in my head…so I couldn’t help but to leave the rest of my cup to do just that. And dare I say, it is even more delicious iced? Yes, I do!:D
Nice cup of full-bodied fruity goodness.

Flavors: Berry, Strawberry

Boiling 5 min, 30 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML

Herbal Traveling Tea Box

Back to Herbal Tea-a-thon! My second this afternoon is Fruit Sangria. It reminds me of the smell when you open a new pack of starburst. And the taste is kind of tart, kind of sweet. Kind of a sour apple taste with a hint of sweet strawberry. There’s citrus mingled in there somewhere too. It’s definitely a nice tea and I bet it’s pretty refreshing as a cold brew, but not one I just have to have.

Sipdown!!

Well steepster, I have been a bit MIA recently given I was busy with moving but now I have officially completed my degree and moved back home. That means, I have time for tea once again and thank goodness too as I arrived to multiple packages waiting for me which exploded my cupboard a bit.

This tea is courtesy of the wonderfully generous jump62359. Thank you!! As I sip on it now, I am pleasantly surprised that I don’t mind the hibiscus in this. It mellows out the sweetness of the other fruit while not making the tea tart or sour. Rather, it is just a more rounded flavor when combined with the hint of strawberry and apple sweetness. Nothing mindblowingly unique but still very tasty. I don’t know if I would go out of my way to order it but I am very grateful to have gotten to try it. Thanks again, jump62359!

OMGsrsly

CONGRATULATIONS!

VariaTEA

Thank you! Soon you will be moved in too :)

OMGsrsly

AHAHA. “Soon.” Umm. We’re basically reno-ing the entire living space of this house. So much work.

VariaTEA

I was being optimistic :)

Roswell Strange

So, your package still hasn’t made it out of the house yet: I’m taking it Wednesday though when I have work again. Anything you want added to make up for it? Also, it’s great to see you back and hooray for moving back in and finishing your degree!

VariaTEA

Haha no hurry. And no need to anything as I already have quite a bit of tea.

Nattie

Congratulations! (:

I was studying with my friend earlier and we got hungry so we decided to grab Starbucks and Subway down the Hill for lunch. I actually gave Starbucks up for lent so I just asked for a cup of hot water since I always bring sachets of tea with me :)
This is the first time that I’ve has this tea hot and it’s actually pretty good! I thought that it would only taste good iced since it’s super fruity, but it actually worked! A decent cuppa for my busy schedule today.

I absolutely love this tea! So fruity and sweet. I would almost consider not using a sweetener with this… that is if I didn’t love honey sweetened tea soo very much! I think this is among desert tea in my opinion.