Fruit Sangria

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Brandy

• “Have to say again that this tea is reeally good. Its so full of taste and yumminess that I actually want to eat it or at least gulp it down deliciously like water. But it's too hot and I must take...” Read full tasting note
    CupofTree 51 tasting notes
  • “So, Adagio's shipping prices to Canada are ridiculous. I've ordered once and felt appropriately guilty after the experience. Not gonna lie, they're great teas but they forgot to include the one tea...” Read full tasting note
    biancag 100 tasting notes
  • “I successfully devoured the whole canister so thought I'd come back to report that this is one of my favorite iced teas yet. It reminds me of kool-aid from my childhood days. I'm sure kool-aid is...” Read full tasting note
    ransomphoto 24 tasting notes
  • “I was studying with my friend earlier and we got hungry so we decided to grab Starbucks and Subway down the Hill for lunch. I actually gave Starbucks up for lent so I just asked for a cup of hot...” Read full tasting note
    jump62359 391 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Hibiscus, apples, rosehips, orange peels, sunflower petals, lemon grass, natural fruit flavoring.

www.adagio.com

About Adagio Teas View company

Have to say again that this tea is reeally good. Its so full of taste and yumminess that I actually want to eat it or at least gulp it down deliciously like water. But it’s too hot and I must take my time to sip and enjoy. Upping the rating from 80 because it’s rare to find such a satisfying tea. And a fruit tea at that! (Must add honey though)

So, Adagio’s shipping prices to Canada are ridiculous. I’ve ordered once and felt appropriately guilty after the experience. Not gonna lie, they’re great teas but they forgot to include the one tea that I was really looking forward too (and spent the most money on) and refused to send it to me when I emailed them about it. All they could do was add it on my account so it would go out with my next order (which will probably never because of the damn shipping cost). Hint: if your shipping prices are so ludicrous that they interfere with your customer service skills as a company, maybe look into it.

Anyway, I saw this at Whole Foods when I was in New York (sadly they only had this tea and vanilla rooibos) and thought it would be pretty good for an iced tea. Since then I’ve been cold brewing it and taking it to work. It’s pretty tasty! I add a teensy bit of agave to kill the slight bitterness from hibiscus, but it really isn’t even that harsh. I almost didn’t get this because I was still a little bitter from my last Adagio experience, but I’m glad I did!

Are you serious?!?!? They didn’t make good and send you the tea you ordered that they forgot? Geeez another reason never to order from them. Eff that.

Cavocorax

Wow, that’s really terrible!

JustJames

i’m so sorry! i really appreciate your post. i’ll be staying away from them. verdant has my heart and soul and butiki isn’t far behind… they’re brilliant all the way round. this company would just make me angry.

I successfully devoured the whole canister so thought I’d come back to report that this is one of my favorite iced teas yet. It reminds me of kool-aid from my childhood days. I’m sure kool-aid is cheaper but it’s filled with artificial ingredients that I chose to not put in my body anymore so this tea is a great replacement for a refreshing cold beverage. I plan to buy more of this next time I’m at Central Market!

I was studying with my friend earlier and we got hungry so we decided to grab Starbucks and Subway down the Hill for lunch. I actually gave Starbucks up for lent so I just asked for a cup of hot water since I always bring sachets of tea with me :)
This is the first time that I’ve has this tea hot and it’s actually pretty good! I thought that it would only taste good iced since it’s super fruity, but it actually worked! A decent cuppa for my busy schedule today.

I absolutely love this tea! So fruity and sweet. I would almost consider not using a sweetener with this… that is if I didn’t love honey sweetened tea soo very much! I think this is among desert tea in my opinion.