Decaf Raspberry

Black Fruit Blend
Berries
Edit tea info Last updated by Oolonga

• “Sipdown!! (195) Thank you *Josie Jade* for this tea. Bumped the rating a bit as this cup is better than the last but still nothing to write home about. I am glad I got a chance to try it though.” Read full tasting note
    rachel12610 1877 tasting notes
  • “Last cup of tea for the evening. I've been pretty lazy all day today, and spent the majority of the day reading in bed with the dog and cats. (I'm reading the Montmarary Journals series - anyone...” Read full tasting note
    JosieJade 358 tasting notes
  • “What a great tea! I bought this in tea bag form, let it steep for longer than five minutes, added milk and sugar. Wonderful raspberry aroma and flavor, even with the milk and sugar. Just fantastic.” Read full tasting note
    michelleszetela 108 tasting notes
  • “Did a 3 minute steep time and added just a little agave. Got a very nice cup. Agave helped to bring out the sweetness of the raspberry and cut down on the cardboard decaf taste that can sometimes...” Read full tasting note
    jennlea 162 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Crisp decaf Ceylon tea with playful raspberry. Candy-like aroma, jammy flavor, tangy dry finish, not too ‘cheeky.’ A gentle, natural decaffeination process retains the delicate shape and flavor of the tea leaves.

About Adagio Teas View company

Sipdown!! (195)

Thank you Josie Jade for this tea. Bumped the rating a bit as this cup is better than the last but still nothing to write home about. I am glad I got a chance to try it though.

Flavors: Berries

Boiling 3 min, 15 sec 1 tsp 8 OZ / 236 ML

Last cup of tea for the evening. I’ve been pretty lazy all day today, and spent the majority of the day reading in bed with the dog and cats. (I’m reading the Montmarary Journals series – anyone else read it? I got into it before I realized it was young adult, but it is wonderful and now I’m obsessed!) I’m almost ready for tomorrow to be Monday and a little productivity!

I’ve enjoyed this Decaf Raspberry for awhile, and it is a nice cup to have before bed. It tends to me a little bland and mildly flavored, but with a little milk and sweetener it becomes a soft raspberry-flavored cup. It is satisfying, too, if you like a little something sweet in the evening.

-Dry blend has medium black tea leaves and twigs with pieces of green raspberry leaves and dried raspberries.
-Dry leaves smell like sweet raspberry. Tea liquor aroma is malty with a hint of raspberry.
-Tea liquor is a clear very dark brown color.
-Very soft raspberry and jammy flavor and finish. Light and wispy fresh raspberry aftertaste.
-Best with milk and sweetener.
-Very good tea. A delicately flavored cup with a light juicy raspberry taste.

Did a 3 minute steep time and added just a little agave. Got a very nice cup. Agave helped to bring out the sweetness of the raspberry and cut down on the cardboard decaf taste that can sometimes come through. Very nice nighttime treat.

A pleasant tea, but not as thrilling as some other Adagio teas I’ve tried.

Usually my attempts to brew this have ended bitterly, so I tend to favor that Leo Zodiac blend for my decaf fix. This time I decided to try it with a 3 minute steep as opposed to the 5, and it seems to have done the trick. No bitterness whatsoever.