Gemini - The Zodiac Series - 2012

White Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by starfishey

From Adagio Teas

A light blend of white tea, rose hips and peach flavor stimulates Gemini’s effervescent vitality. Geminis are sassy intellectuals who liven up every tea party with their quick-witted conversations. Apricot pieces, apples and sunflower petals are a colorful feast for the eyes and senses that will keep Geminis forever young.

About Adagio Teas View company

I’ve been drinking quite a lot of pu’erh lately, so this is a welcome change. It’s light, floral with hints of honey, apricots and peaches. Looks very pretty too.

Ordered Pisces blend for my friend as a gift and even with the box closed it smelled SO good that I decided I must order it for myself as well.
Ordered from Mandala tea for the first time; exited to try all the new pu’erh teas.

Possibly my favorite of all the Zodiac series teas I’ve tried. It’s light, it’s deliciously fruity (one of the few teas where I definitely know what fruit flavor it is), it smells really good. It made me realize I like white tea and I need to drink more of it. Also one of the prettiest tins; when it’s empty, which it will be soon, I’ll keep it to store jewelry or something.

inguna

That is really nice of you to say that. I’m currently re-designing Adagio’s Master Series tea tins and they will be pretty cool too.

Loved this. A refreshing summer blend, great iced.

I bought this tea because I’m a Gemini. And because it sounded sweet and divine. I wasn’t paying attention when I made it and only put a teaspoon of leaves in the filter for my 8oz Starbucks tumblr, but I steeped it an extra minute or so and it was quite flavourful and intense. I think this will taste really good as iced tea in the summer, too!