Leo. The Zodiac Series. New

Herbal Oolong Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by inguna

1 Tasting Note View all

• “Finally I got to taste Leo. The smell is strong and orangey and I would say uplifting. You can definitely taste orange, rooibos, vanilla with some hints of chamomile. It's nicely balanced, bold...” Read full tasting note
    inguna 335 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Oolong tea mixed with rooibos and orange peels boosts Leo’s self-confidence and sunny disposition. Leos are at the center of every tea party, entertaining the crowd with their creative charms. Chamomile and vanilla smooth this zesty blend, while the red safflower is an eye-popping touch of color that Leos can show off to their friends.

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

Finally I got to taste Leo. The smell is strong and orangey and I would say uplifting. You can definitely taste orange, rooibos, vanilla with some hints of chamomile. It’s nicely balanced, bold and yet smooth. I quite enjoyed it.