Leo. The Zodiac Series. New

Herbal Oolong Rooibos Blend
Rooibos, Vanilla
Edit tea info Last updated by inguna
Boiling 3 min, 0 sec 8 oz / 236 ml

• “Finally I got to taste Leo. The smell is strong and orangey and I would say uplifting. You can definitely taste orange, rooibos, vanilla with some hints of chamomile. It's nicely balanced, bold...” Read full tasting note
    inguna 336 tasting notes
  • “Woo. This has a flavor, but certainly not enough of one. It tastes like rooibos, a little vanilla and that's about it. I couldn't detect half the flavors this tea was supposed to have and certainly...” Read full tasting note
    Arshness 73 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Oolong tea mixed with rooibos and orange peels boosts Leo’s self-confidence and sunny disposition. Leos are at the center of every tea party, entertaining the crowd with their creative charms. Chamomile and vanilla smooth this zesty blend, while the red safflower is an eye-popping touch of color that Leos can show off to their friends.

About Adagio Teas View company

Finally I got to taste Leo. The smell is strong and orangey and I would say uplifting. You can definitely taste orange, rooibos, vanilla with some hints of chamomile. It’s nicely balanced, bold and yet smooth. I quite enjoyed it.

Woo. This has a flavor, but certainly not enough of one. It tastes like rooibos, a little vanilla and that’s about it. I couldn’t detect half the flavors this tea was supposed to have and certainly none of the orange that smelled so delightful. I don’t know. The flavor was just weak overall and I hated the rooibos as it was too dominant for my tastes.

Flavors: Rooibos, Vanilla