Pocketful of Posies

Herbal Tea
Edit tea info Last updated by Scheherazade

From Adagio Teas

A relaxing, naturally caffeine-free herbal tea blended from blackberry leaves, chamomile, peppermint, hibiscus, lavender flowers and rose petals.

About Adagio Teas View company

My no-buy failed fairly spectacularly this weekend. I placed orders with Twinings, Bluebird, and Teavivre, plus Christine Dattner in Paris. Not for huge quantities, but enough that it’ll probably push my cupboard number higher than I really wanted it to go. Still, I’m ill and I needed cheering up. Tea does that, every time.

Moving swiftly on (I was doing so well!), I’ve mostly been drinking this tea for the last couple of days. My cold is fairly awful and I can’t taste much right now, but I found out that Blackberry leaf is good for colds, so I’ve been drinking at least three or four cups of this one spread throughout the day. I think it’s helping at least a bit – I’m having less throat sweets and lemsip than I usually would be, and my throat is a lot less sore than I imagined it would be by now.

I’m not particularly sold on the taste of this one, but I can get behind it if it helps my cold!

Boiling 4 min, 30 sec 1 tsp

I hope you’re feeling better soon!

Rest well. Your tea will comfort you!