Felix Felicis

Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Hazelnut Natural Flavouring, Honeybush, Natural Almond Flavor, Natural Caramel Flavor, Rooibos
Edit tea info Last updated by lolainred

From Adagio Teas

Also known as Liquid Luck. This is a magical potion. Felix Felicis makes the drinker lucky for a period of time, depending on how much is taken, during which everything they attempt will be successful. It’s meant to be used sparingly, however, as it causes giddiness, recklessness, and dangerous overconfidence if taken in excess. Felix is highly toxic in large quantities and is also a banned substance in all organised competitions, such as Quidditch, along with all other methods of cheating. It is very difficult to make, disastrous to get wrong, and requires six months to stew before it’s ready to be consumed.

rooibos almond, rooibos caramel, honeybush hazelnut

About Adagio Teas View company

No. Just. No. This tea was not appealing to me at all. Something about the smell and flavour just turns me off but I cannot put my finger on it.

I really like this one. Its a sweet, comforting rooibos. I love rooibos teas, and everything in this comes together to be a sweet, yummy treat.

This is the first time I’m tasting this tea and I added almond milk to see how it would taste with this tea since it smells very sweet in the bag. It tastes good like this! I let it steep for a few minutes and added maybe a couple of tablespoons worth of almond milk. Has a little bit of a smokey character too it and a little bit of almost a carmel taste to it.