Silver Needle

Floral
Edit tea info Last updated by MacchaMan

From Adagio Teas

Description

White tea from China. Silver Needle is among the most revered of Chinese teas, produced in the Fuding and Zhenhe districts of its Fujian province. Gathered only in the few days of early spring, the preparation of this tea is governed by strict requirements to ensure a premium product. This dedication to perfection is evident in the cup, which is sweet and delicate with a clean, airy fragrance. Our ‘Sublime Needle’ is a Special Grade (Bai Hao) version of this exquisite tea.

About Adagio Teas View company

infusions 4, 5, 6 steeped at 10, 11, and 12 mins respectively. AMAZING! These leaves are finally as exhausted as I am. I can go to bed now.

180 °F / 82 °C 8 min or more

E’ sicuramente il tè più delicato che ho bevuto. Ha una nota piacevolmente acida e un gusto fresco erbaceo.

My very favorite by far. I highly recommend steeping for 7-8 min at only 160 degrees as apposed to higher temps. Also good 2 to 3 steeps but I increase the steeping time by 4 min each additional steep.

Figured this would be a good starter tea – I was right. Perfect way to start my morning today.

This was the last tea I remember having. A friend introduced it to me and it’s awesome. It’s quite delicate. If you’re eating something with this, it had better be light as well.

Divinity in a cup. A light, yet deceptively complex tea. Floral, without tasting like flowers and vegetal without being like chewing on a shrub. Naturally sweet undertones. My favorite tea.

Very subtle. Tried making it once with unfiltered water at work and all I could taste was the water. Tried it again at home with the Pur filter and it was quite delicious.

Made iced tea with this last night. Very light and refreshing with the slightest of floral hints, as you’d expect.

Simply one of the best white teas i have ever had
although it is somewhat pricey