Double rainbow

Edit tea info Last updated by Shelley_Lorraine

1 Tasting Note View all

From Adagio Teas

created by: Eleanor Justice
Oh my god oh my god! What does this MEAN?!? It means a tea blend that’s tasty like WHOA! Totally over-the-top sweet (seriously, you don’t need sweetener) and somewhat odd but awesome at the same time.

blended with rooibos tea, honeybush tea, natural vanilla flavor, marigold flowers, natural peach flavor, natural caramel flavor, apple pieces, apricots

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I had no idea who the double rainbow guy was until I received a sample of this tea from DianeInOz and felt compelled to look up the reference. All I can say is, OMG, there is some weird stuff going on out there, beyond my happy place.

The tea itself isn’t as over-the-top as it professes to be. The peach and apricot don’t come through as strong as they often do in other teas with which they are blended, but they are there and add to the sweetness of the tea. Nevertheless, I have had sweeter honeybush/rooibos blends, so this tea may fall short of double rainbow guy’s expectations.

I wish I could pick up some of the vanilla or caramel notes, but I’m not getting them. It’s rooibos and honeybush with a mild fruity backdrop.