Elevenses

Black Oolong White Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by Shadowfall

1 Tasting Note View all

• “This was a sample from *Shadowfall* and now it's gone! :O This one is a blueberry tea - very creamy and light - it makes me think of a scone! But I can't really taste the oolong in there. ...” Read full tasting note
    cavocorax 1392 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Created by: Aun-Juli Riddle
Teas: Vanilla Oolong, Cream, White Blueberry

A sweet blend of vanilla, cream, and tart blueberry creates an aromatic, soft taste. Blueberry scones, anyone?

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

This was a sample from Shadowfall and now it’s gone! :O

This one is a blueberry tea – very creamy and light – it makes me think of a scone! But I can’t really taste the oolong in there. Oolong be gone? IDK.

It’s really tasty though. I’m enjoying this cup, and will see if it’ll handle a re-steep too!

ETA: There wasn’t enough for a re-steep, but I suspect that I would have enjoyed this more if I’d steeped it for just a little longer. I"ll have to try it again someday!

Shadowfall

Well, I didn’t pick it out. Lol!
And I don’t think I ever got a successful resteep when I made it. Kinda a one hit wonder, but tasty nonetheless.

Cavocorax

I find a lot of the Adagio teas are like that – well a lot of cheaper teas are like that so that’s just how it goes. I don’t even try to re-steep TARDIS most of the time, but with 6 oz I’m well stocked.

Shadowfall

True. You’re paying for the art and idea of drinking the fandom (which sounds really weird to say the more I think about it) more than for a tea that’ll resteep. Lol.