Chocoholic Trifecta

Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by ambientqueenie

2 Images

1 Tasting Note View all

• “The most desserty tea I've had in a while. My friend Kim has fallen for honeybush and ordered several blends from Adagio. I had the pleasure of enjoying a cup of this today along with a delicious...” Read full tasting note
    EmiCreech 205 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

What’s a chocoholic to do when that old craving hits — while avoiding calories and caffeine? Fill a teacup, of course, with this delicious three-times-chocolate confection of honeybush chocolate, chocolate chips, and cocoa nibs, mixed with a dash of honeybush hazelnut to deepen the flavors and a touch of rooibos caramel for a sweetened finish. (Note that the additions of chocolate chips and cocoa nibs may add a trace amount of caffeine, but said amount would be hardly noticeable for a true chocolate connoisseur.)

3D Blends: Decaf Dessert Drinks are all about sweetness, for the perfect after-dinner cordial, late-night snack, and/or general siren song for sweet teeth everywhere. Best of all, 3D Blends have no calories, much scrumptiousness, and they utilize either entirely caffeine-free herbal teas or herbal-plus-decaf teas for your seriously-reduced-caffeine pleasure. B.Y.O. sweeteners, creamers, and cravings!

Created by: Christa Y
Contains: honeybush chocolate, honeybush hazelnut, rooibos caramel; accented with chocolate chips and cocoa nibs

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

The most desserty tea I’ve had in a while. My friend Kim has fallen for honeybush and ordered several blends from Adagio. I had the pleasure of enjoying a cup of this today along with a delicious buckeye that took me back to my college years. Very nice blend!