Magnificent ChamoMile

Herbal White Blend
Apple, Grapefruit, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

1 Tasting Note View all

• “I am not a fan of chamomile so imagine my delight in finding one that I love! :D The most remembered chamomile for me was Sleepytime from Celestial Seasonings. :( Blah! This tea is lovely to look...” Read full tasting note
    carol who 403 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Sweet chamomile, white tea and bright citrus notes awaken the senses and soothe the soul.

Ingredients: chamomile, white tea, apples, hibiscus flowers, orange peel, grapefruit flavor, cornflowers, rose petals

Steep at 180F/82C for 3-5 minutes

About Adagio Teas View company

1 Tasting Note

I am not a fan of chamomile so imagine my delight in finding one that I love! :D The most remembered chamomile for me was Sleepytime from Celestial Seasonings. :( Blah! This tea is lovely to look at and the dry scent is very fruity not the rather bland chamomile of my misspent youth.
This tea is awesome. There is a lovely apple/orange/grapefruit and rose aroma. The white tea is gentle and yet flavorful. I mostly taste the apple and some grapefruit. If you had told me that they would be good together I would have thought you were nuts. But… these blend so well together. Nom nom! The very pretty tin says it has hibiscus but I don’t sense it.

This is part of the Chicago tea set: Magnificent ChamoMile, Chai Town and Chicago Jazzmint. The tins are large and very attractive. It’s a great set. There is a total of 9.2 oz in the set. I think it was $27. Not a bad price.

Flavors: Apple, Grapefruit, Orange Zest