Magnificent ChamoMile

Herbal White Blend
Apple, Grapefruit, Orange Zest
Edit tea info Last updated by Kiaharii

• “I didn’t think I liked chamomile because I used to drink a lot of Sleepytime tea from Celestial Seasonings. I thought that was what a chamomile tea was supposed to taste like. Apparently what...” Read full tasting note
    carol-who 426 tasting notes

From Adagio Teas

Sweet chamomile, white tea and bright citrus notes awaken the senses and soothe the soul.

Ingredients: chamomile, white tea, apples, hibiscus flowers, orange peel, grapefruit flavor, cornflowers, rose petals

Steep at 180F/82C for 3-5 minutes

About Adagio Teas View company

I didn’t think I liked chamomile because I used to drink a lot of Sleepytime tea from Celestial Seasonings. I thought that was what a chamomile tea was supposed to taste like. Apparently what I thought was chamomile was the valerian in the tea. But chamomile has moved up on the list of my ‘likes’.

I haven’t made this as a cold-brew before but I figured, why not? All the flavor of the hot tea! The apple combines so well with the chamomile and citrus and white tea. Very flavorful and relaxing now that the weather has warmed up.

BTW, if people aren’t familiar with Chicago… this tea is part of the Chicago series. It is named for The Magnificent Mile (Michigan Ave.) I love the name.

This is my favorite of the Adagio Chicago Series.