Rocket Fuel

Fruit Herbal Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by inguna
185 °F / 85 °C 5 min, 45 sec 68 oz / 2000 ml

2 Images

From Adagio Teas

A powerful tea to provide the energy you need to travel fast and far, and visit new worlds, like Venus and Mars.

blended with green rooibos tea, apple pieces, raspberry leaves, orange peels, blueberries, natural orange flavor, natural blueberry flavor, marigold flowers & blue cornflowers

About Adagio Teas View company

Adagio Teas has become one of the most popular destinations for tea online. Its products are available online at and in many gourmet and health food stores.

hey guys…guess what?! I found a tea i like from Adagio. Clearly it’s not a black base tea hahahahaha KallieBoo! sent this my way and i am glad that she did. I really like how the blueberry and orange blend together. I think the only thing that would make this even more tasty yummy for me would be the addition of a teeeeny bit of vanilla :) thanks a bunch kallie!

I’ve pretty much written this company off years ago when I discovered the horrendous shipping to Canada haha.

It’s not my favourite company but swaps intrigue me. And there’s a store in Chicago heh so I’ll check it out

I was super excited to get this gift set. This one smells the best and actually tastes pretty good for being a herbal. It’s sweet with blueberry and orange. The flavors aren’t too strong and blend quite well.

Sil my only thought? ROCKET MAAAAAN!!!!!

Well, I officially have a cold. Just in time for my interview on Thursday, when I’ll doubtless be unattractively snotty and hopelessly croaky. Is it self-sabotage? Sometimes I wonder. I’m not drinking much tea, anyway, simply because I can’t taste it. I made up another cold-brew for my parents, though, and I sneaked a glass after lunch just to see whether my taste buds really are on holiday or not.

I can taste this, and I actually think the blueberry comes out more cold than it does hot. That’s always a bonus in my book, because I love blueberry. The orange is there, but it’s not as tangy as I remember from my hot cup, and it’s a lot more muted – more of a background flavour than anything.

I’m back at work next week (I’m always ill when I’m on leave, just in case anyone hadn’t noticed before now), so I’ll probably make up some more of this and take it with me.

I also bought more tea, because I’m bad, and also because I just had a shock (that really shouldn’t have been a shock, if I was being honest with myself). It made me feel better for a bit, and then I went back to worrying about my interview again. While unrelated to the shock, it’s equally unpleasant to dwell on.

Ever had one of those weeks you wish would just end?

Iced 8 min or more 4 tsp 68 OZ / 2000 ML

I, too, have a cold, and wish this week was just over. I don’t have anything like an interview, but it’s just so unpleasant…

Oh no, I hope you’ll be able to make at least a semi-recovery by then so it won’t completely sabotage you!

Sipdown!! (155)

Thank you Cavocorax for sharing with me. I am getting a lot of the berry flavors from this, specifically the raspberry, and it pairs wonderfully with the green rooibos base. Plus, there is a nice sweetness from the apple. I would actually consider stocking this one as its a pleasant caffeine-free choice for the evenings/night.

I wish I had some of the Tea Rex to share with you too as I preferred that one. These thins are so cute too!

I was already on Adagio’s site checking out the treehouse collection and the story time collection and the fairy tale collection. I just told my Dad today I wouldn’t be ordering more tea though so I feel like he will kill me if tea shows up.