Monster Brew

Fruit Herbal Honeybush Rooibos Blend
Edit tea info Last updated by inguna

2 Images

From Adagio Teas

A flavorful tea to help you battle demons and monsters, including the few that like to hide under the bed.

blended with honeybush tea, green rooibos tea, raspberry leaves, orange peels, cocoa nibs, dark chocolate chips, dried coconut, strawberries, natural wild cherry flavor, apricots, dried cherries & natural orange flavor

About Adagio Teas View company

I love these blends. I think they’re so cute! This one is nice and relaxing. Cherry is the main flavor with orange and chocolate kind of lingering in the aftertaste.

Of the tree house collection, this is my least favorite. There is a fairly strong cherry flavor that at times can be slightly medicinal. The coconut provides a creaminess but can also take on a lotion-esque quality. Very weird. Not horrible but not great either. Still, I am grateful for the chance to try something new. Thank you Scheherazade!

Thanks 221Tea! I cold steeped this for 14 hours and it’s ok but I really prefer the Tea Rex tea! The packaging on this is cute though! (160)